Looking for more information about Jeton casino sites? Here you will find everything you need to know about this convenient payment method and it’s availability.
Jeton services include an e-wallet and a prepaid card. If you are willing to sign up, then you can take advantage of the e-wallet services. If you prefer to stay out of the radar, then you should go for the prepaid card. Both services work to top up your casino account. Jeton casinos are more popular in Canada, where this payment method is quite popular. You can also use it in: United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Bulgaria, between others.
Check below for more information, or get started with our top 5 casinos accepting Jeton deposits and withdrawals. These brands have been tested and approved by our team.
🚫 Best Jeton Casinos USA for 2023
Jeton is not available in the U.S. Following, you can find our USA top rated casinos with the fastest payouts, they don’t offer Jeton deposits / withdrawals, but you can still find the most popular payment options available in the U.S.
- 1 Best Casino: OVERALLIgnitionBonus Offer Up to $3,000Available Countries Accepts players from United StatesWithdrawal Speed
Cashout Limits $10 – $9,500 every 15 min.Available Payment Methods
- E-wallets: N/A.
- Crypto: 24hs.
- Credit Cards: N/A.
- Wire: 5-10 days.
- BTC: Payouts in 24hs.
- Cashable bonuses.
- Poker, live dealer, casino.
- BTC: no cashout limits.
- Hot Drop Jackpots.
- 2 Best: BONUS HUNTERSCasinoMaxBonus Offer Up to $9,750 + $40 NDB 18+. New players only. Minimum deposit: $35. Wagering requirement: 40X. No max. cashout.Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 3 Best: BTC FAST PAYOUTSCafe CasinoBonus Offer 350% up to $2,500Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 4Casino ExtremeBonus Offer Up to $5,000 + $50 NDBAvailable Countries Accepts players from United States
- 5SpinfinityBonus Offer Up to $9,000 + $40 NDBAvailable Countries Accepts players from United States
🍁 Jeton Services
Jeton is one of the more flexible payment methods available to fast payout casino consumers. The service will deal with money in 27 different currencies, works in about 200 countries, and accepts roughly 100 different payment methods from all around the globe for funding an account.
Jeton offer two distinct products that can be used together or separately. Users can set up an e-wallet that will allow them to make payments from their pre-funded account and there is also a prepaid Jeton card available.
☑ Jeton Prepaid Card
The Jeton card can be obtained directly from the company through their Jeton website or bought from official retail and land-based partners. Consumers can purchase cards valued anywhere from €10 to €250. The cards can be purchased with multiple currencies and will maintain a running balance.
In other words, you can make multiple purchases with a card and don’t need to use the balance all at once.
⌚ Getting Started With Jeton
The most convenient way to make use of the Jeton payment system is to sign up for an e-wallet account online. You’ll then be able to use the fund in your wallet both online and off. If you don’t want to register, then, of course, you can locate a retailer and purchase a prepaid card.
Registration through the Jeton website is quick and easy. They’ll ask for some basic information, but it is generally less than what most other e-wallet companies require to get started. You’ll need to let them know which country you’re in and the currency you’d like to use and then you’ll need to enter your phone number as well.
Funding your Jeton account shouldn’t be much of a problem for most people either. In many cases, you’ll be able to add funds to your account through an instant bank transfer. If you happen to be in a country where bank transfers are not an option, you can also get going quickly with any Visa credit or debit card in your name.
If you’re unable to fund your account through other methods, there is always the option to buy a Jeton card as well. Once you’ve purchased the card you can transfer the entire balance to your e-wallet or choose to split the balance between the e-wallet and the card if you like.
3️⃣ Prepaid Card Purchase
Using the Jeton card alone is also the perfect solution for anyone concerned with privacy. The cards can be purchased with cash and then used directly to fund your casino account(s). There’s no need to transfer banking information to either Jeton or any casino.
🎰 Using Jeton At Online Casinos
Jeton is still a relatively new casino payment method, but it’s catching on quickly because of its widespread availability, state-of-the-art security features, and simple convenience. If this payment method isn’t available where you’d like to play, it likely will be in the future. Of course, we can point you to online casinos that will accept Jeton as well.
⏩ Jeton Casino Deposits
Using Jeton to fund a casino account is fast, convenient, and easy. If you’ve ever made any type of online payment you shouldn’t have any problem at all.
All you’ll need to do is head to the casino’s cashier page and select the Jeton payment method. You’ll be asked to put in either your Jeton card number or your e-wallet address. If you are using a card, you’ll then be asked to enter the 19 digit CVV code to confirm the transaction. If you’re using your e-wallet account, you’ll need to verify the transaction either online or through their app on your smartphone.
That’s it! In either case, your funds will be transferred instantly and you should see the balance in your casino account.
⏪ Using Jeton To Withdraw From Online Casinos
Making a withdrawal from your casino account to a Jeton card or account is basically the same as depositing, only in reverse. You’ll go to the cashier page, select Jeton for your withdrawal method, and then enter the amount you’d like to withdraw along with your account or card information.
With most casinos, the transfer won’t be instant. You’ll likely have to wait for the casino to verify your withdrawal, but once they do initiate the transfer it should show up in your Jeton account within moments.
✅ Advantages Of Using Jeton With Online Casinos
- Security – The company has shown an extremely proactive stance on providing security for their customers. They are PCI-DSS Level 1 certified as well as complying with all regulations set forth by the FCA. 19 digits CVV codes and touch ID verification at the point of sale also enhances security greatly.
- Customer Support – Customer support is quite obviously an important part of the company’s business model. It’s possible to reach support through live chat on their site 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. There are also several specific email addresses available for different areas such as general support, compliance questions, and business inquiries. They also maintain a well-organized FAQ page with the answers to many common questions.
- Accessibility – Although new, the acceptance of Jeton is spreading fast and consumers can take advantage of their services at a rapidly growing number of online and land-based retailers. Jeton also processes payments in many countries that normally find themselves excluded from other services.
❎ Disadvantages Of Using Jeton With Online Casinos
- Young Company – Although the system is fast, convenient, and gaining ground rapidly, it is still very new in comparison to other payment processors that have been online and working with casinos for years. While we expect this processor to end up with wide acceptance, there may be a wait before your specific casino offers them as a banking option.
- Registration Waiting Period – Although things move virtually instantly once you have your account set up, you may experience a waiting period between the time when you first set up an e-wallet account and when you can actually use it. Regulations require them to verify the identity of their customers and make sure that they have true and correct information.
💡 Similar Services to Jeton
If you don’t have access to Jeton services, you can surely find alternative services in your country. For example, if you prefer the e-wallet functionality, you can opt for:
- Skrill casinos: available in UK and worldwide except USA, Australia and a few other restricted countries. Visit their site for more information.
- Neteller casinos: catering to customers from the same markets than Skrill.
If prepaid vouchers is the method you prefer, here you can find similar services:
- Neosurf: is also a prepaid voucher that’s relevant to AUssie and French casino players. You can find it in a few other regions, but without such popularity.
- MST Gift Card casinos: this one is relevant to USA players.
- Green Dot casinos: also relevant to USA players. You can find GreenDot giftcards at Walmart.
- Paysafecard: this is the most popular prepaid card – which also includes e-wallet functions in some countries. It is relevant for UK and other European players, also for Canada.
- Ticket Premium: more popular in sportsbook websites.