Looking for safe and reputable Skrill Casinos? Check this review out!
The majority of online gamers would tell you that Skrill is the ultimate paying method for all those who are searching for the best online casinos.
The number of internet-based gambling establishments that accept Skrill is enormous; in fact it is much harder to locate an online casino that does not offer Skrill among other payment solutions. Benefits for the players are obvious event to the people that are not very into online gambling – Skrill provides fast, safe and cheap transactions and protects your identity at the same time.
Skrill is an electronic wallet established in 2001 under the name Moneybookers and it has been providing numerous financial services to the ever-growing customer base ever since. A single Skrill account can be used for purchases at hundreds of thousands of websites, but it is also a two-way street and can be used for receiving money as well. Seems perfect for online casinos, right? Well, few would disagree…
Opening a Skrill Account
If you already have a Skrill account, you may use it for making deposits at countless online casinos, as long as you have enough funds. If you haven’t yet opened an account, think about it, since you won’t find many banking options that allow you so many possibilities.
Opening a Skill account is hassle-free process that won’t take more than few minutes of your precious time. You need to visit the Skrill website and go through the 5 step registration process providing usual information such as your name, DOB, home address, currency, phone number, email address. Then, you need to verify your email address by clicking on the link sent automatically by Skrill to your inbox. After that, click the Cards and Bank Accounts tab and begin adding funding sources. You may fund your Skrill account using a credit card, an online or conventional bank transfer, other e-wallets and so on.
Making a Deposit via Skrill
Once you have registered with a specific casino accepting Skrill, you need to:
- Visit the Cashier, go to the Deposit page and select Skrill as your payment method
- Enter your email address and select the amount you want to deposit.
- After you have been forwarded to your Skrill account, you need to login and confirm the transaction.
Withdrawing Money via Skrill
Making withdrawals via Skrill is done similarly as making deposits, although withdrawals are not always processed as smoothly as deposits (Skrill casinos have some limitations like with other withdrawal methods). This is due to the fact that some casinos put all withdrawal requests in pending that lasts for two or three days. Yet, that is more an exception than the rule and the majority of online casinos will process your request very quickly, meaning you will be able to see the money in your Skrill account within a few hours. Moreover, most of them will not charge any fee, so your winnings won’t be truncated.
Advantages of Skrill Casinos
- Being an electronic wallet, Skrill can be used 24/7 to make instant transactions. This makes it a great choice for the online gaming activities.
- Excellent choice of casinos. All major online casinos, bookmakers and poker rooms accept Skrill as a payment method.
- They say you cannot be too cautious, especially when you operate on the web. Skrill can be used for all transactions with the casino, but does not provide the unnecessary information to the other side such as your personal banking details.
- Skrill is one of the most prominent paying methods in the world with millions of people using their services for personal and business transactions every day. Skrill is regulated by the Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom, therefore, you are placing your money in safe hands.
- No overspending. Skrill is an electronic wallet that can be funded through different methods, but it is a wallet after all. Unlike credit cards that allow you to spend even the money you don’t actually have, Skrill is excellent if you cannot control your spending sometimes.
Disadvantages of Skrill Casinos
Skrill is a private, commercial company, meaning they need to make some profit in order to stay alive. Therefore, Skrill services are not free of charge and you will need to pay commissions when transferring money from your other sources to a Skrill account. In case your transactions include exchanging currencies, there will be some extra fees as well. The good news is that many casinos agree to pay the commissions instead of you whenever you place deposits and receive withdrawals.
Use Skrill to Buy Cryptocurrencies
The convenience of e-wallets has been a game-changer for many gamblers. And as of today, Skrill gives its users an additional level of convenience through its Skrill Cryptocurrency Service!
Now, you can purchase other cryptocurrencies using BTC, allowing for faster transactions.
Up until now, if you wanted to convert your Bitcoin into a different crypto, you had to swap back to a fiat currency. Then you had to use whatever your country’s local currency is to buy a different cryptocurrency. Not the most efficient process…
Thankfully, Skrill’s latest solution skips this annoying process. Furthermore, the payment processor allows you to pair Bitcoin to all available cryptocurrencies they have available. And more options are apparently on the way!
Paysafe Platform for Gamblers
Part of the Paysafe payments platform, Skrill is a reputable banking method, and the go-to of many gamblers. They first introduced cryptocurrency services in July 2018, and have only improved their offering since. Now, Skrill users can purchase and sell interests in cryptocurrencies, and have those transactions go through straight away.
It seems this feature will soon make its way to other Paysafe payment processors, too. Neteller is seemingly scheduled to launch a similar crypto-to-crypto buy and sell option to their digital wallet in the coming months. All around great news for cryptocurrency enthusiasts!