Want to get started at fast payout casinos in New Zealand and finally stop chasing your winnings? check this guide out.
eGambling is one of the favourite free time activities in New Zealand who annually spend more than $2 billion on casino games. However, Kiwis can choose from a small number of local casinos due to current legislation which prevents the industry from growing.
It is not that easy to find gaming venues which are safe and trustworthy. If you are a NZ citizen and you want to partake in online gambling read our comprehensive guide and find out all you need to know about online casino instant withdrawals in New Zealand.
To get started, we are listing our top 5 fast payout casinos in New Zealand, tested and approved by our team:
NZ Fast Payout Casinos for 2023
- 1 BEST: OVERALLKing BillyBonus Offer Up to NZ$2,500 + 250 SpinsAvailable Countries Doesn’t Accept players from United StatesWithdrawal Speed
Cashout Limits €20,000 – €40,000 / A$30,000 – A$60,000 week / month.Available Payment Methods
- E-wallets: N/A.
- Crypto: Instant.
- Credit Cards: N/A.
- Wire: 7 days.
- BTC Instant Payouts.
- Multiple currencies.
- Many game providers.
- Unbeatable reputation.
- Daily slot tournaments.
- 2 BEST: GAME LIBRARYRegent PlayBonus Offer Up to $800 + 100 FSAvailable Countries Accepts players from United States
- 3 BEST: NEWESTSpin SamuraiBonus Offer Up to NZ$1,200 + 75 SpinsAvailable Countries Doesn’t Accept players from United States
- 47BitBonus Offer 100% up to NZ$300 + 100 SpinsAvailable Countries Accepts players from United States
- 5QueenSpinsBonus Offer Up to $1,800 BonusAvailable Countries Doesn’t Accept players from United States
🆘 How to Find NZ Online Casinos with Fast Payouts
When looking for an online casino, you have to pay close attention to certain aspects. For example, it is necessary that a preferred casino site is regulated and licensed by a gaming authority of some other jurisdiction. This certifies that a gaming venue meets the industry standards.
Besides that, the software and payout percentages need to be audited on a regular basis by independent experts who will certify the fairness of the gameplay.
Since online gaming involves money, the security of your data and transactions is a must as well as a wide array of banking options you can use to make your deposits and withdrawals. More information on available banking methods New Zealand players can choose from will be provided below.
However, you should know that the way online casinos treat their players when it comes to withdrawals is a clear indicator which shows whether they do their job or not:
✅ Fast payout casinos in New Zealand support a wide array of withdrawal methods allowing you to clear your funds in a fast and safe way.
✅ A reputable fast paying casino that accepts Kiwis must offer quick turnaround times. Winnings should be paid in 24 – 48 hours with no extra delays.
✅ Reliable and friendly customer support agents help you clear your funds as soon as possible.
🪙 New Zealand Online Casinos Banking Review
The first thing to know is that there are no gambling restrictions in NZ that prevent casino players from enjoying the best service available online. So, fast payout casinos in New Zealand offer the same service level available in other major gambling markets such as UK, Canada and so on.
Reputable New Zealand online casinos offer a wide range of popular payment methods such as VISA, MasterCard or Maestro cards, direct bank transfer or e-wallets like PayPal, Neteller / Skrill, MiFinity.
The fastest options – as usual – are BTC / altcoins and e-wallets. You can also use instant bank transfers, which are quite convenient and carry no fees. Credit cards no longer work as a payout method.
💡 Quick Tips to Speed Up your Withdrawals at NZ Casinos
The fast payout casinos from New Zealand listed above, already offer a smooth banking experience with the highest withdrawal limits available in the region. But it’s always good to know if there’s anything you can do to help speed up the process:
- Do your homework and choose a reputable casino brand. For that, we listed the best NZ online casinos offering the quickest payouts. Some of them offer a free chip for you to try them with no risk.
- Consider minimum and maximum withdrawal limits before signing up to any online casino. Low withdrawal limits are a NO NO for any player.
- Fast payout casinos in New Zealand also have pending periods. The pending period varies from brand to brand.
- Complete KYC as soon as you sign up, to avoid delaying your withdrawals. Provide all the documents requested right away.
- Choose fast banking methods to deposit / withdraw. As mentioned above, NZ instant withdrawal casinos always feature ewallet and crypto banking. Go for those if you want to get your earnings faster. Be aware though, that Skrill / Neteller deposits are not eligible for welcome bonus offers.
- Understand payment methods available, method processing time (and casino processing time), fees and transaction limits. Some methods allow for faster withdrawals but may carry higher fees depending on the sum.
- Only redeem bonuses with player friendly terms. High wagering requirements which are difficult to clear are always negative.
- Always contact support and ask questions before requesting a cashout or redeeming a promotion.
- Last but not least, lets state the obvious: the more you play, the more you become recognized by the casino. By becoming a recognized player you are entitled to new benefits – and between them are more expedite withdrawals.
⚖️ NZ Online Gambling Laws
Gambling on the Internet is banned in New Zealand by the Gambling Act of 2003. This act prohibits online casinos to be registered in New Zealand but it does not address players who wager their money on casino games at foreign gaming venues.
This practically means that local players are allowed to play at fast payout casinos in New Zealand as long as they are not operating their own unlicensed casino site within New Zealand borders.
Since the Gambling Act 2003 prevents offshore casinos from advertising in New Zealand, you won’t see any advertisements in newspapers or on billboards related to online gambling or casinos. However, no one can stop Internet advertising, so you can easily come across gaming portals which feature the best online casinos for New Zealand players.
Needless to say, New Zealanders should not worry about paying taxes on their winnings.
Can I play at fast payout casinos in New Zealand in NZD?
How can I deposit at fast payout NZD online casinos?
How long does it take to get my winnings at New Zealand casinos with the fastest payouts?
Is it safe to play at New Zealand online casinos?