Looking for ways to cash some extra bucks? Gamification at online casinos provide side quests that award players with additional bonuses and comp points. In this article we will go over fast payout brands that also feature this type of entertainment.
The games we gamble on and the places where we gamble have evolved significantly in the last few years. One of the most significant changes we’ve seen is something called gamification. Gamification means making everything more like…well…a game.
The two places where gamification is most evident are in video slot machines, both online and off, and in online casino platforms. With each passing year, the slots move farther away from the simple act of spinning reels and waiting for a result to becoming more like full-on video games with characters, plots, and even some skill requirements.
To get started, here you can check the best online casinos that pay fast and also feature gamified side quests for extra bonuses:
In this review you will find...
⭐ Best Gamification Casinos UK for 2023
Here you will also find different types of gamification, like it happens with Australian casinos. Due to the fact that there are more licensed casinos available, the chances are you will also find more gamified sites, games and events. Most UK online casinos are fully gamified.
Most software providers catering to European players have 3D games and cinematics, like Microgaming, NetEnt, the previously mentioned Play ‘n Go and others.
- 1 BEST: GAMBLING SITEBet365Bonus Offer 50 Spins Deposit min. £10. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus £100. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Play Responsibly | 18+ begambleaware.org | Time limit & Full T&C’s Apply – Full Terms ApplyAvailable Countries Accepts players from United KingdomWithdrawal Speed
Cashout Limits €/$/£ 10 – no limit*Available Payment Methods
- E-wallets: 24 hours.
- Crypto: N/A.
- Credit Cards: 1 – 5 days.
- Wire: 1 – 5 days.
- #1 Fast Payouts.
- No cashout limits*
- Sports betting, poker…
- Mobile App.
- Unbeatable reputation.
- 2 BEST: SLOT GAMESSlots MagicBonus Offer 100% up to £50 + 50 Spins Automatically credited upon deposit. Cancellation can be requested. First Deposit Only. Max. Bonus £50. Maximum amount of Free Spins is 50. Game: Book of Dead, Spin Value: £0.10. WR of 30x Deposit + Bonus amount and 60x Free Spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min £0.10) of the free spin winnings and bonus amount or £5 (lowest amount applies). Spins must be used and/or Bonus must be claimed before using deposited funds. Deposit/Welcome Bonus can only be claimed once every 72 hours across all Casinos. Bonus Policy applies.Available Countries Accepts players from United Kingdom
- 3 BEST: CASHABLE BONUSYetiBonus Offer 23 FS + 100% up to £111 + 100 Spins New Customer Offer. T&C’s Apply. 18+. Min deposit £10, wagering 60x for refund bonus, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Extra Spins bonus has x40 wagering. The welcome bonus or match bonus is issued as a refund bonus the following day if 1st deposit is lost. 23 Extra spins on registration (max withdrawal is £100). No max cash out on deposit offers. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Ecopayz, Skrill or Neteller. Gamble responsibly.Available Countries Accepts players from United Kingdom
- 4PlayOJOBonus Offer 50 no-wager Spins New Customer Offer. T&C’s Apply. 18+. Minimum deposit £10. 50 Casino Spins on Book of Dead slot, Casino Spins valued at 10p, Rewards and Game Play policy applies. 1 Free Spin credited for every £1 deposit. There is no minimum amount for withdrawal. For more information about wagering on deposit before you can withdraw any balance, please contact the casino’s customer support.Available Countries Accepts players from United Kingdom
- 5EnergyBonus Offer 50 no-wager Spins New Customer Offer. T&C’s Apply. 18+. 1st deposit bonus: 100% up to £/€200. 2nd deposit bonus: 50% up to £/€200. Offers not available for any deposits thereafter. Opt-in by choosing the Welcome Bonus and Reload Bonus tabs respectively, before making your deposits, otherwise select “NO BONUS”. Valid 30 days. Wager 1st (deposit+bonus) 25x; 2nd (deposit+bonus) 30x on eligible slots. Max bet £/€5.Available Countries Accepts players from United Kingdom
✔️ Microgaming Community Slots
Microgaming is a leading casino software provider that offers different types of gamification in their online slots. Did you know you can play video slots against other players? Check this out! Avalon Multi-player community slot:
✔️ NetEnt Cinematic Slots with 3D Sound
Honestly, it can’t get better than this. NetEnt is another casino software giant – the best in my opinion – that offers amazing slot machines with cinematics and 3D sound. What? Check this out. It’s not a game itself, but an amazing feature offering the highest sound quality for an immersive game-play:
These are just some examples of what you can find at gamified online casinos. Online slots are not what they used to be… thanks God!
There are many European friendly online casinos using gamification, but my favourites are SlotsMagic and YETI casino.
🃏 The Gamification of Online Casinos
Online casinos themselves have also employed gamification techniques to help attract and retain players, as well as make the player experience better for everyone. The new breed of gamified casinos make the entire casino part of the game. The player isn’t just presented with a list to pick from and sent on his way. He’s involved with other casino patrons, competing and finding new ways to play and win.
If you’ve played at any online casino, you’ve probably run across these gamification techniques without even realising it.
- Have you ever taken part in a slot tournament?
- Or have you ever played a game you wouldn’t normally play in order to unlock a bonus?
- Or perhaps put in a little extra time at a game to earn a new VIP or reward level for the month? These are all forms of gamification.
Most online casino patrons seem to agree these evolving changes make things more exciting and more fun. A solitary game suddenly becomes a competition among tens or hundreds or even thousands of players. Players also have more chances to win prizes and bonuses. For many players, it allows them to enter into jackpot competitions with huge payouts that their bankroll otherwise wouldn’t permit.
The overall effect is that gamification adds more games, and more fun, to gaming. It ultimately gives players more value for the money they spend at their favourite casinos and greater odds of winning prizes. It’s a better experience that, hopefully, will continue to evolve into bigger and better benefits for the players.
🎰 The Gamification Of Video Slots
Today’s young adults are from a generation that has never known a life without computers. They grew up in a world where children’s games were already capable of cinematic graphics and three-dimensional adventures. More importantly, they grew up becoming conditioned to play games in a certain way, using a certain logic; complete a task, get a reward, level up, unlock, reach the top.
Quite obviously, traditional slot machines don’t resemble this type of gaming experience — and game developers realised they would need to do something about that. Developers began to look for ways to make video slots more engaging for the players. They started to look for ways to reward players for playing even when they didn’t win money. Graphics got better. Characters began to appear. Mini-games involving choices, and even some skill, started to pop up between spins of the reels.
The results have been very successful. Players, old and new alike, have shown their preference for these new slots that have forgone the bells and whistles in favour of power-ups and unlockable achievements. These types of slots give the players new reasons to come back and play again. With each new release, they more closely mimic the gameplay and the reward system of popular modern video games. The slots have become something they never were before, a competitive game.
🖊️ Bottom Line
Gamification is an effective technique to boost audience engagement by adding gaming features. As you saw, there are many types and not all of them are available in all markets:
- Visual Rewards.
- Progression Systems – Leveling Up.
- Customized Mascots / Toons.
- Mini Games – slots and casino platform.
- Stories / Special Effects.
Australian and European players have access to online casinos offering all these features, while Americans have limited options. For example, USA casino platforms are not gamified, but offer slot machines with clips and operators also publish events / tournaments to increase player’s engagement and loyalty.
As you can see, I love casino gamification and I find it refreshing… because sometimes I get tired of playing slots and I’m still able to play other games and interact with more players. That’s a big advantage for people who play from home and may crave for some human interaction, aside from live games.