Here you can find list of popular casino software providers and the fastest payout casinos for each one. If you are not famliar with all of them, below you can find a short description of each provider.
- One of the oldest and most popular land based slots providers.
- Aristocrat focuses on slot machines only.
- Unlike in brick and mortar casinos, Aristocrat online slots are mostly classic (a bit old fashioned) 3/5 reel video slots.
- Pay special attention to their popular Reel Power slots series.
- Another land based casino giant. Bally actually is not an independent company anymore, since it was acquired by in 2014 by Scientific Games corporation (which also owns WMS).
- Bally offer a wide array of online slots. The most popular ones are their superb Quick Hit slots.
- Worth your attention: Bally branded games are definitely worth checking: Michael Jackson slot, Friends, Pawn Stars, etc. Also check their special U-Spin slots like Vegas Hits or Cash Spin.
- Unlike the Bally and Aristocrat, BetSoft develops all type of casinos games: slots, blackjack, video poker and so on.
- BetSoft slots are know for their animation and visual effects (so called 3D slots) and multiple bonus features. Sometimes 6-7 different bonuses within a single slot. BetSoft slots are for those looking for new, shiny, semi-arcade games and not for classic slots fans.
- BetSoft offers some of the highest paying slots online, Good Girl Bad Girl being the top one with 97.8% return.
- Even if you never played online and only visited your local casino once in a lifetime, you’ve probably played IGT slots.
- It’s pretty much impossible to list the “best” IGT slots, since there are some many, but here are a few that first come to mind: Cleopatra, Wheel of Fortune slots, Wolf Run.
- IGT is famous for their branded games: Dark Knight, Lord of the Rings, Orange is the New Black, House of Cards and many others.
- Together with Playtech, this is the biggest online casino software provider. It’s been there since the first days of online gambling and still holds its position as a market leader.
- Unlike the previous names on our list, what special about Microgaming slots is that don’t fit under one description. Some are classic, some are shiny new, some without bonus games and some with expanding wilds, collapsing reels and multiple bonus games. You simple need to try and find your favorites.
- Microgaming develops all types of games. Check out their blackjack, keno and video poker offer some of the lowest house edge you can find.
- The only internet company that threatens Microgaming – Playtech duopoly.
- NetEnt became known for their cutting edge design and features. It became the driving force behind the development of new games and options, forcing all competitors and pick up their game.
- If you are into Mega Progressive slots, check out Mega Fortunes, Hall of Gods and Arabian Nights which are worth Millions of dollars.
- It make come as a suprise to some, but Novomatic is The most popular casino software provider in Europe.
- They come under different names, such as Novoline or Gaminator.
- Novomatic online slots are for classic spin and win slot players. Quite on contrary to their advanced real slot machines, such as their World Champion of Slots competition.
Play’n Go Software
- Play’n Go, similar to Thunderkick, QuickSpin and Yggradsil represent a new generation of boutique slot providers emerged from Scandinavia in recent years.
- Compared to others in the list, Play’n Go use familiar features and designs, so it should appeal to casino players of all types and ages.
- Perfect for Mobile casino players.
- Needs no further introduction. One of the two biggest online casino providers.
- Playtech’s focus is spread and various verticals and it has its price. The popularity of their slots is decreasing and the loose ground to “newcomers” such as NetEnt. They keep themselves in front thanks to multiple acquisitions, such as the acquisition of Quickspin in 2016.
- Worth checking their newly launched series of Super Hero slots.
- The second most popular USA casino software provider.
- Offers all types of games and slots. Specifically known for their i-Slots series.
- The best choice for high volatility slots fans.
- Since 2006, RTG took control over the US market and kept its leading position since.
- Focuses on simple, classic 5 reel slot machines, usually with free spins and multipliers.
Saucify (BetOnSoft) Casinos
- Unique software provider with bigger presence on the US market.
- Offers a nice array of slots and other casino games.
- Definetly take a spin on their one of a kind Arcadia i3D slot.
WGS Technology (VegasTech)
- VegasTech was one of the biggest players on the US market till 2012. Then the company went offline, sold and relaunched, but it never gained the same status or popularity.
- Can be found only in 4-5 casinos online.
WMS Online Casinos
- Property of Scientific Games and sister to Bally.
- Offers an superb array of slots with special and unique features: 5 reels, 6 reels, 7 reels, colossal reels and so on.
- Check out their Big Bets feature at Monopoly Big Event slot (99% RTP).