Welcome to Instant Withdrawals – your ultimate guide to safe and reputable online casinos offering easy cash outs!
We live in the Era of Information and endless options. No matter what decision you need to make: restaurant to go to; which baby stroller to buy or which online casino to play – the task is almost impossible. There are so many options and so much info, reviews, feedbacks and opinions, that it makes you wish to go back to good old times when you just got the stroller from your older brother or had just few local casinos to choose from.
But when it comes to online casinos, things don’t need to be so complicated. And that’s our goal here at InstantWithdrawals.org – to make things simple again and let you enjoy online slots, blackjack, video poker or any of your favorite games in a safe and concern-free environment. (Sorry, we can’t help you with the strollers).
All you need to do is pick one of the instant withdrawal casinos which are available at your location and you are good to go. Really, it is that simple. If you have more precise preferences like certain casino software or a specific banking method – all you need to do is narrow your search to the site that offers what you are looking for and pick the ones that offer the fastest withdrawals. If you do that – there is nothing you should worry about, since you will be playing in the most reputable, trustworthy and professional casino.
Why is that? We will explain below. Meanwhile, here are the best online casinos with instant withdrawals for 2020.
Why Withdrawal Speed is The Most Important Factor
So why instant withdrawals are so important? It’s not just about going on shopping spree few days earlier (which is also nice). The thing is that the speed of withdrawals gives us objective information about the most crucial aspects of online casinos, such as: trustworthiness, fairness, customer support and so on.
Before we start, there are two things that we need to mention. First, when we speak about withdrawal speed, we do not refer to the time frames listed on the casino site. Those can be quite meaningless. Some casinos state that they will pay within 72 hours and always pay within 24; the others state that they pay within 7 days, while in reality it can take 2-3 weeks for you to receive your winnings. Therefore, the time frames we list here are based on our own test experience and audience feedback.
Second, as they say: “Even a stopped clock is right twice a day”. It’s not enough for the casino to pay fast for a month or even for a year. It needs to be done consistently at least for few years of operation. Therefore, we only list casinos which are operational for at least 4-5 years or operated by companies that been online for that time (for example we listed the relatively new Ignition casino – which is live only for a year, but it’s well known that the company behind it operates online gambling sites for almost 20 years).
Now, let’s get back to our topic on why this single factor is so important:
- Financial strength and stability: that’s pretty much the most important aspect of every business. Cash flow and deep pockets are the ones that determine the stability of the company and the payout speed is the best way to see that they have both.
What’s important to understand is that in order to pay fast, the casino has to keep huge amounts of cash. Some of them offer 20, 30 or 40 various payment methods. In order to allow instant withdrawals, they need to keep a significant balance in almost each one of them.
On top of that, winnings can vary tremendously from day to day, so they need to be able to make 6 and sometimes 7 digit payments within hours.
- Superb Customer Support: The Company’s level is determined by its weakest link. Just remember the time that it took you 1 minute to reach the salesperson of your mobile carrier to buy something and how it took few days to get a refund due to the mistake they made. That’s just how it goes. Many companies invest everything they can in bringing the money in and neglect, sometimes intentionally, the departments that are in charge of the outflow.
The casino must have a big and highly trained team to offer instant withdrawals. When they do, it means that their general customer support is even better. Highly responsive, professional and knowledgeable.
- Fairness: slow payments are one of the signs of low level / fraud casinos. It’s important to understand the reasons behind slow payments.
In many cases it doesn’t mean that they don’t have the funds to pay. It’s much deeper. They know that many won’t have the will power to resist few additional spins or few hands in blackjack. They hope that if they hold your winnings long enough, you will eventually loose patience and loose everything back. In our opinion, that’s as low as you can go and those establishments should be avoided.
- Long Term point of view: this part pretty much sums it all. As you saw above, instant withdrawals are quite costly. They demand way more personnel, more training, higher expenses, deeper pockets and so on. So why they do that? They look at the long term: that you will enjoy your experience and turn their casino into your permanent gambling destination. Maybe even recommend it to your friends. They expect their brand name to become synonymous of quality and fairness and attract more and more customers. The only way to do that is to offer an experience that is close to perfection, since a single mistake can ruin a name that took you years to build.
So How Fast Can You Receive Your Winnings?
Now, let’s get to the interesting part. So how long is “Instant”? In general, when we say instant, we mean same day or within 24 hours tops, but it varies according to the country you live in.
The main split is between United States and the rest of the world. In U.S, the situation is a bit complicated and many instant payment methods such as PayPal, Skrill, Neteller are not available. There are still casinos and payment methods that will allow you to get your winnings within 24h, but the number of them is quite limited and they are not easy to find. Please check our USA Casinos with Instant Withdrawals page for more details.
On the contrary, if you are from UK, Canada, Europe, Australia and other main markets – you can enjoy a wide range of instant withdrawal casinos. Don’t get us wrong, we really don’t mean that every casino will pay you within 24h. That’s far from true, but in general there are more casino sites and banking methods to choose from.
Which Cash Out Methods to Use?
There are two factors which determine how fast you will be able to cash out your winnings:
- How fast the casino finance employee clicks on the “Send” button.
- How long it takes the funds to hit your account.
Till now we discussed the first part; now let’s focus on the second.
As you know, there are hundreds of deposit & withdrawal methods available online: from the most popular credit cards, to some “specific currency + market focused” e-wallet, that hardly anybody uses. Each one of them has its own “inherent” speed.
For example: it takes milliseconds from the moment the casino personnel clicked send at their PayPal account till the money hits yours (your probably noticed it while making a purchase on Ebay or Amazon). On the other hand, if you choose to receive your winnings by check, even if they send it to you within seconds from your request, it will still take few days to reach you.
So as we said, each method has its own pace, way of operation, costs and etc., and it’s highly recommended that you do some research and find the most suitable one for your needs. To help you with that, we will split them into groups according to their speed and costs.
Instant: Electronic Wallets
PayPal is the most known representative of this group. If it’s available in your geo location, mainly UK and Europe, then you should definitely pick a PayPal Casino. If not, you still have plenty of options to choose from. There are plenty Skrill and Neteller online casinos which suite almost all players worldwide. USA citizens have no e-wallet services available to process gamble transactions in this market.
Those methods are super-fast and in most cases carry the lowest fees.
There is a relatively new type of payment processor that acts as a mediator between your bank account and the merchant – in this case, your favourite online casino. It allows for instant deposits and withdrawals without disclosing your financial information, which is good for you. Also, fees are significantly lower than in other payment methods. Depending on where you are located, you may have access to the services of one – or more of these companies.
- Trustly e-transfers: This is by far the most popular name when talking about e transfers. It is available in few countries, most of them located in Europe (UK and Northern Europe). You can find the innovative Pay’N Play system, which powers the new “no registration casinos“.
- Interac, Instadebit e-transfers: cater mainly to Canadian players, so if you are located there, you should take advantage of these great solutions. To be honest, most of the processors will accept Canadian casino players, so you can shop for the one you like.
- There are other options that you can find in our website. We always list the main countries where the service is available, so you shouldn’t have any issues finding the right option for you. For additional info, you can always visit their website or contact their support team.
Pretty Fast: Credit Cards
These don’t need any further introduction. They are perfect for funding your casino account, but as a withdrawal method they are slower than e-wallets. The fastest Visa casino withdrawal we’ve seen took few hours, but the common time frames at reputable online casinos are 1-5 days.
Slow: Bank Wire
One of the most commonly used methods in the past which lost its popularity due to slow speed and high costs. Wire usually takes 24-72 hours to hit your account, not including weekend and holidays. This is also one of the costliest methods – can reach even $50 and higher and usually require higher amounts to be transferred.
Very Slow: Check
Surprisingly those are still in use. Not for long we assume. It’s hard to speak about specific time frames because they vary widely, but 1-2 weeks will be a fair assumption.
We could add it to the first group, but we felt it earned a category of its own. You probably heard of Bitcoin in the news over the past few years, but unless you tried it, it’s pretty hard to explain how it works (we will do that on a separate page). However, you should know that Bitcoin transactions are very fast (few minutes) and very cheap. During the past 2-3 years online casinos widely adopted this currency, specifically in US and there are many Bitcoin friendly online casinos to choose from. Otherwise, you can also find the most popular crypto online casinos, where you can gamble with a variety of cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dog and many more.