If we had to pick one area of online casino gaming which is most saturated with false and misleading information, “Best Payout Casinos” would be it. (Forgive us for ignoring various Make Money schemes). 99.9% of numbers and stats posted on various sites, whether those are the casinos themselves or their reviewers, are between false to irrelevant.
Now we know that many don’t have the patience to read the whole explanation and just want to get to the summary, but please bear with us for one more paragraph. Don’t have time? Below you can find the real best payout casinos.
⭐ Best Payout Casinos with Fast Banking USA 2023
- 1 BEST: CASHABLE BONUSIgnitionBonus Offer Up to $3,000Available Countries Accepts players from United StatesWithdrawal Speed
Cashout Limits $10 – $9,500 every 15 min.Available Payment Methods
- E-wallets: N/A.
- Crypto: 24hs.
- Credit Cards: N/A.
- Wire: 5-10 days.
- BTC: Payouts in 24hs.
- Cashable bonuses.
- Poker, live dealer, casino.
- BTC: no cashout limits.
- Hot Drop Jackpots.
- 2 BEST: RTG CASINOCasinoMaxBonus Offer Up to $9,750 18+. New players only. Minimum deposit: $35. Wagering requirement: 40X. No max. cashout.Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 3 BEST: BTC PAYOUTSCafe CasinoBonus Offer 350% up to $2,500Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 4Casino ExtremeBonus Offer Up to $5,000 + $50 NDBAvailable Countries Accepts players from United States
- 5SpinfinityBonus Offer Up to $9,000Available Countries Accepts players from United States
False Numbers vs. Irrelevant Numbers
As we said, when it comes to online casino payouts, these are the two possible scenarios. Let’s start with the most common one:
The fact is that only small % of online casinos post official payout data. And yet, if you Google it, you can find the payout % of almost any casino. Actually, you will find 100 versions for each. How is that possible?
Very simple. Most sites use the payout % as type of trust seal for a casino of their choice and they just adjust it to the position they wish to give it on their site. For example, their #1 casino will show 98% payout, #2 will go with 97.8% and so on. On another site, you will find that the same casino offers 96%, simply because on their rating it appears on 10th position.
Where those numbers come from? Nowhere. Imagination would be a nice word for it. Actually, you can see that if at certain point they switch between #1 and #2 spots, the payout % will adjust accordingly.
There are gambling sites that do post their official payouts, usually on monthly basis. Those numbers do have some sense since they reflect the average return of all their games in a specific timeframe. However, for you as a player, those are completely irrelevant. That’s for 3 reasons:
- They are highly effected by progressive jackpots. So, for example if at certain casino the multi-million Mega Moolah jackpot was won, they will post that they average RTP was 105%, 103%, 100% and that would be correct. The question is how does it help you if the average payout of all the other games stands on 95%?? And obviously, the chances of the Mega Moolah being won again in the following month on the same site is pretty much 0.
Small disclaimer here: in land based casinos, those numbers do make more sense, still only if they are split per game type: slots, blackjack, etc.
- Now let’s say that those are indeed long-term numbers. The thing is that nowadays, an average casino offers somewhere between 300 to 1500 games. How will it help a slots player to know that the average payout was 97%, while in fact the Blackjack, Craps, Baccarat and Video Poker paid 99% and slots paid 95%. Again, this is completely irrelevant.
- And the most important part: those numbers have nothing to do with the actual money the players were able to withdraw. Nothing. For example, some casino with outrages bonus terms can show that they payout is 100%, but to insane wagering requirements, only a fraction of the players was able to withdraw their winnings.
It can lead to rather ironic situations where a casino such as Lock in 2013. They run out of money and started stalling payments, but that doesn’t prevent them from posting that their average payout is 98.7% (to lure more players in), while in fact, they haven’t paid a single dollar to any of their players. You must admit that’s kind of radicicolous.
So, are there any real numbers behind casino payouts?
The Real Numbers (Or Are there any “Best” payout online casinos?)
Yes, there are. The real numbers that determine how favorable a certain online casino is are the total withdrawals vs. the total deposits. Unfortunately, these are never (or almost never) posted.
Nevertheless, you can determine which casinos offer the best payouts by checking exactly 3 factors:
- The lifetime RTP of their games. (Better not the RTP of all games, but the RTP of their top five, ten or twenty games in the specific category you are looking for).
- The winning odds of their bonuses.
- The speed of their withdrawals.
Why are these the most important – we will explain.
Unlike various monthly numbers, lifetime RTP will show what the casino game portfolio is about. Now, since there are 100s of games of different types and it’s impossible to check them all, it’s better to check their Top 5 or Top 10 games. For example, if you are a slots fans, you should check their 5 top payout slots. This will show what are the best results you can expect and also if a certain site purposely “hides” the most favorable games.
Since not everyone has the patience to look for them, on each of our casino reviews, you can find the RTP of top 5 games. Also, if you are a seasoned player, you probably know which slots machines offer the best payouts, which blackjack games have the lowest house edge and so on.
We’re getting to the more important part. We’ve covered this topic extensively in our article about Cashable casino bonuses, but in short: not all bonuses are good for you. In fact, it is the other way around and the difference between the good and the bad is enormous. Since the use of bonuses is extremely common in online gambling, the real amount that players can/will withdraw from a certain site will be highly influenced by the favorability of the bonus.
The most important of them all. Unlike in landbased casinos where you can walk to the cage and cashout at any point, in online casinos the withdrawals take time. In some they take few minutes, in others, few weeks.
I assume there isn’t a single person here who didn’t have that time that he was winning like crazy and said to himself “I just get to $5,000 and then I’ll quit” and then lost it all.
That’s exactly why some (low level) casinos delay the withdrawals. They know that we do wish to gamble, and if they hold it for just few days, we very likely to play again and loose it back. You can find the exact details in our Slow paying casinos article, but the chart below explains it best.
As you can see, if the payout is done on the same day, all goes well. If it takes 24 hours, things are still ok. After that, it’s an avalanche. Players just loose their patience. You won’t believe how much money gambling sites make by just delaying the withdrawal by 2-3 days.
It sounds crazy, but that’s how it works. Just imagine that you won few thousand dollars and requested to cashout. Now you are patient. You are waiting for a day, two, three. On the fourth day you had a bad day at work or had a fight with your husband/wife/kids, so you need some time to get away from it all. You say to yourself that you will just make a few spins and surprisingly, loose all your winnings back.
You don’t even have to lose it all. Maybe you lost just a bit and stopped. But now, when you request a new withdrawal, the time was reset and you need to wait for few days. Again!
That’s why playing in casinos that process the payments after 5 days and not on the same day, will in average, cut your cashouts by 35%!!!
Well, not sure it’s needed but if you didn’t have the patience to read it all, here it is:
- Check the best games the site has to offer.
- Check the bonus terms and conditions and choose the most favorable ones
- Play only in casinos with instant withdrawals.