Are you looking for the best USA Online Casinos? Bare with us and gain invaluable insights about the US friendly casino scene!
We hope that InstantWithdrawals.org will benefit all players worldwide but it will definitely be of greatest value to US casino players.
The situation on US online gambling market is quite unique. First, it’s pretty much the least organized & legislated, with an exception of few states such as NJ, Nevada and Delaware. However, despite that, when it comes to online gambling it’s the biggest and most lucrative market in the world.
As usual, this type of situation attracts many “quick buck” chasers which try to exploit the situation.
Now, that doesn’t mean that US players cannot enjoy dozens of trustworthy and reputable casino sites to play at, but they do need to be much more careful and precise at the choices they make. And that’s exactly where InstantWithdrawals.org enters.
Best Instant Withdrawal USA Casinos for 2020
Good News for USA casino players
Here is the good news: things are really not as complicated as they might seem. There is one single factor which indicates the level of trustworthiness and fairness of online casino and that is how fast they pay their players. That’s it. We explained this in depth on our home page, but here are the main points.
- Stability: Fast withdrawals indicate financial stability of the casino. Obviously, we refer only to the ones that been paying fast day by day, month by month, year by year.
- Superb Support: handling the withdrawals demands a lot of work and dedication. Casinos that manage to do that need to have strong and highly trained support.
- Professionalism: the immediate sign of low level / unprofessional business is how they handle their payouts. In most cases, casinos, or any other business for that matter, place more focus on how to get the money in and neglect the other departments. On the other hand, when they do it right – it usually means that the rest is also top notch.
- Long Term Agenda: Last, fast payouts indicate that those are not the guys that are after some easy money. They are here for the long term. Therefore, they will offer the best product, settle every dispute and answer every question to keep their name perfectly clean.
Is it Legal to Gamble in Online Casinos in the US?
As we’ve mentioned before, US casino market is currently in the transitory stage, which generates a lot of confusion for the players. The most frequently mentioned and misunderstood term against gambling online is UIGEA, The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, which passed in 2006.
However, the UIGEA is not about US citizens playing online, but about processing illegal gambling funds. Therefore, many publicly traded companies left the US market – 888, Microgaming, Playtech and so forth.
Currently according to the Department of Justice, the only illegal aspect of online gambling is sports betting, while all the rest is determined according to state laws.
Legality of USA Online Casinos per State
US states can be split to three categories when it comes to online casinos:
- Offered licenses to small group of operators. Those are New Jersey, Nevada and Delaware.
- Prohibit online gambling: Washington.
- All the rest do not have any state laws prohibiting online gambling but have no clear legislation either.
Some states from the third group are in the process of legalizing gambling and we hope that within few years most US citizens will be able to enjoy a fully regulated gambling market.
Withdrawal Methods for USA Players
One of the factors which determines how fast you will receive your winnings is the banking method you use. Obviously, it’s not the only factor. Some casinos can process your wire within few hours while for others it might take 2 weeks to click “Send”. In the list below we are referring to the speed of the method itself.
Probably the most common way to transfer funds. The wire itself usually takes 1-3 days to hit your account. In some cases you need to make sure that your account is open for international transactions.
The advantage is that there is hard to find any online casino that doesn’t offer payments by check. The big drawback is that it takes long. We mean really long. The timeframe varies from one gambling site to another, but on average it takes 1-2 weeks to get your winnings.
When it comes to US gambling industry, 2017 was the year Bitcoin fully entered the market and became one of the most popular deposit/withdrawal methods. First it was widely adopted by most casino sites for its simplicity and security. And of course due to the fact that unlike Paypal, Skrill and other methods which do not allow gambling transactions in most states, with bitcoin you can send and receive casino related funds to any person in US.
Bitcoin is pretty much the fastest of all the methods we mentioned here and usually has the highest withdrawal limits. For example, in many casinos the maximum amount per withdrawal by check or wire will stand on $2,000-$4,000. With Bitcoin you might be able to get even $10,000 and higher in one payment.
The drawback is that it takes time to get used to, plus the fluctuations in BTC price. However if you can overcome the natural fear we have from “new” things, you will gain access to the fastest and smoothest banking method US online casino players can find. Here you can check our list of USA Bitcoin casinos with instant withdrawals.
Yes. It is fully legal for USA players to place real money wagers in online casinos available to them. There is no federal law against online gambling. The misconception comes from 2006 UIGEA law which is focused on payment method providers, but has nothing to do with players themselves.
Most online casinos are safe, fair and audited by third parties. As in every field, there are low level and even rogue companies which should be avoided. It’s important that you always stick to known and reputable sites, with clean history.
1. Ignition Casino (up to 48 hours).
2. Casino Max (48 / 72 hours).
3. Cafe Casino (up to 48 hours).
4. Spinfinity Casino (48 / 72 hours).
5. Vegas Crest Casino ( 3 – 10 days).
Definitely. There are several reputable online casinos where you can bet and win real money at slots or table games.
1. Bitcoin: is the fastest. You get your winnings within minutes.
2. Rapid Transfer: you receive your casino earnings in the same day.
3. Bank wire: 1 to 3 days.
4. Check: slowest, may take up to 2 weeks.
No, currently USA casino players can’t opt for PayPal nor other e-wallets to make deposits or withdrawals at USA gambling sites.
Yes, sadly, there are many rogue online casinos, not only in USA but in other regions too. To ensure fair play, only choose reputable brands such as those listed on this site. The brands listed were tested and approved, by our team because of their reputation and payout speed.
Here are the USA brands that offer live dealer and we tested:
2. Sloto Cash casino.
3. Superior casino.