You can see the use of PayPal as a stamp of approval of the casino fairness, stability and reputation. If you can stick to PayPal casinos – something that depends on your geo-location – you are likely to enjoy the best gaming experience you can find on the web.
Because transactions with PayPal are instant and also secure, many users around the globe prefer it to pay goods and services online. Sports betting sites, online casinos and different game providers also integrate PayPal banking to offer instant withdrawals and an extra security level.
Stay with me while I go over a step by step on how to get started at PayPal casinos and also, why you should do that if you have the chance. Or otherwise, you can also check our top 5 PayPal casino sites with instant withdrawals.
🚫 Best PayPal Casinos USA for 2023
The only USA online casinos accepting PayPal banking are the ones located in regulated jurisdictions. This means that most Americans are unable to play at such gambling sites. Here you can find our top rated USA casinos with the fastest payouts, they don’t offer PayPal options, but you can still find the most popular payment options for U.S players.
- 1 Best Casino: OVERALLIgnitionBonus Offer Up to $3,000Available Countries Accepts players from United StatesWithdrawal Speed
Cashout Limits $10 – $9,500 every 15 min.Available Payment Methods
- E-wallets: N/A.
- Crypto: 24hs.
- Credit Cards: N/A.
- Wire: 5-10 days.
- BTC: Payouts in 24hs.
- Cashable bonuses.
- Poker, live dealer, casino.
- BTC: no cashout limits.
- Hot Drop Jackpots.
- 2 Best: BONUS HUNTERSCasinoMaxBonus Offer Up to $9,750 18+. New players only. Minimum deposit: $35. Wagering requirement: 40X. No max. cashout.Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 3 Best: BTC FAST PAYOUTSCafe CasinoBonus Offer 350% up to $2,500Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 4Casino ExtremeBonus Offer Up to $5,000 + $100 NDBAvailable Countries Accepts players from United States
- 5SpinfinityBonus Offer Up to $9,000Available Countries Accepts players from United States
📚 Short History of Paypal?
PayPal needs no further introduction, it is by far the most recognizable and popular online payment method. Launched in 1998, PayPal became the leading e-wallet, with presence in 180 countries world wide and working in 25 different currencies. With the expansion of online gambling, companies that process online payments felt attracted to this industry that generates billions of dollars per year.
The reason for that is the strict company policy on which casinos to work with and where: pretty much they need to own a gambling license in the player’s jurisdiction and not only that, Paypal monitors and handles complaints against the casinos. In case certain establishment receives too many complaints, PayPal terminates the contract. There’s no place for jokes here. That’s what makes PayPal such a wonderful e-wallet that we wish was available for gamblers from other jurisdictions.
As mentioned before, with the trend of regulating online gambling in USA – that features the states of Nevada and New Jersey as the pioneers – we expect a favorable change and more regulated casinos will join the list.
📜 How to Open PayPal Account
In case you are one of the few that haven’t used it so far, here are the steps to open an account:
- Go to PayPal and register your account, selecting your country or region.
- PayPal will ask you to select the type of account you are planning to use: Individual or Corporate. Please note that some limitations apply depending on the type of account you create, so choose carefully.
- Verify your email account.
- You will also need to select a payment solution to fund and withdraw money from your account. PayPal will ask you to link and confirm your payment method following a simple verification process.
- For example, If you chose credit cards, PayPal will deduct a small fee that will be refunded upon confirmation. For more information about how to verify your credit card with Paypal click here.
Making a Casino Deposit with PayPal
Naturally, the deposits are also very easy, done exactly the same way as making a purchase on EBay or Amazon. It is really easy to gamble online with Paypal. Check it out:
- Go to the casino cashier.
- Choose the deposit amount and fill your PayPal account email.
- You will be forwarded to your PayPal wallet: login and click approve.
Pay with PayPal at your selected casino: 2 seconds after you can start playing.
👛 How Fast are PayPal Casino Withdrawals?
Well. As you know, PayPal transfers are instantaneous. However, the time it takes the finance personal to process your request varies from one casino to another. Some will do it immediately, while the others have 24/48/72 hours pending time.
We accept the fact that first withdrawal might take a bit since the casino needs to review your account, verify details and so on. However, we expect a solid casino to be able to transfer you the winnings within 24h tops.
To withdraw funds all you need to do is go to the casino cashier, choose the amount you wish to withdraw and click send. That’s it.
While all the casinos we recommend here accept PayPal for deposits and withdrawals, you may want to double check if the casino you are looking for has restrictions on withdrawals. Some casinos only accept deposits denying the option for withdrawals, and some other apply restrictions. Be aware here.
✅ Advantages of Playing in PayPal Casinos
- As simple as buying a book on Amazon or a handbag on eBay.
- It takes about 30 seconds to make the deposit and the funds will appear instantly in your casino account. PayPal withdrawals take the same time, but here it depends on how long it takes the casino finance department to click the Send button. The PayPal casinos listed here handle PayPal withdrawals instantly or within few hours tops.
- If you deposit with a credit card, the gambling site gets hold of your card details. Not only once, but every casino that you sign up to. With PayPal, you do not share your details at all. You can signup to 100 sites and none of them will have access to your credit card or banking details.
- No fees on purchases or deposits. You might be charged with standard fees on withdrawals.
- Another advantage of using PayPal is that they are extremely picky in choosing the companies they work with. Therefore, PayPal online casino is a sign of trust and reputability. If they felt safe to do business with them, so should you.
Things to Notice
First, as we said, PayPal are very strict and work only in legislated markets and known and reputable companies. Currently only players from Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden or UK can use it to fund their casino accounts. If you are not located within these regions, you may want to consider searching for an alternative casino payment method.
Second, you must make a deposit with PayPal before you can use it as a withdrawal method. That’s the rules for almost all methods except checks and wires. The reason is to protect you and the casino from possible fraud.
🪙 Paypal Crypto
Since October 2020, PayPal enabled cryptocurrency as a funding option for e-commerce at its millions of merchants. U.S customers can buy, sell and store crypto downloading the app, as PayPal can now be considered a new crypto wallet.
Initially, the company offers the ability to operate with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin, expanding the offer in a near future. PayPal said it was aiming “to increase consumer understanding and adoption of cryptocurrency”. In addition, the company also offers a complete library with educational content to help them getting started in the altcoin world and understand how to buy crypto using PayPal without intermediaries.
📒 How to Buy Crypto with PayPal?
- Download the PayPal app for iOS or Android.
- Register your account and payment method or if you already have an account, just log-in.
- Users will be able to buy crypto using PayPal Cash or Cash Plus balance, or any payment method linked (such as credit / debit card or bank account).
- You won’t be able to transfer your cryptos to an exchange or another e-wallet nor pay specifically in crypto. At the time of the transactions, PayPal will pay an equivalent in FIAT currency and discount the amount with no extra fees.
- The service is enabled to U.S account holders through a partnership with Paxos Trust Company.
⏩ Instant PayPal Withdrawal Casino
PayPal is one of the safest and most convenient payment methods to use when it comes to funding your online casino account. PayPal casinos provide players with high security and instant access to their funds in both directions. PayPal deposits and withdrawals are instant.
PayPal enabled casinos have distinct advantages that not only make things easier for their players but also imply a high level of trust and confidence in the operators that run the casino. When you can use PayPal for your casino banking transactions, you know that regardless of who is on the other end of the transaction, you have the full power of PayPal’s iron-clad reputation protecting you.
Here are just a few Reasons to play at PayPal Casinos
- PayPal transactions are instant. When you send money to your casino account, you will be able to use that money to play your favourite casino games immediately. On the other side of the coin, when you withdraw money to your PayPal account, you will be able to spend or transfer that money as you see fit, instantly.
- PayPal provides customer protection. PayPal has a stellar reputation for protecting buyers from fraud, payment process malfunctions, and other problems. When you send a payment with PayPal, you know that if you have any kind of trouble you can count on PayPal’s buyer protection program to help you resolve your problem or recover your money.
- PayPal supports large transactions. PayPal is known for allowing users to instantly send large amounts of money quickly and easily. If your account is in good standing, you should be able to transfer up to multiple thousands of Euros at one time.
- PayPal supports instant currency conversions. PayPal allows users to transfer money in just about any currency regardless of the currency they use to maintain their accounts. If you want to play at a casino that only takes Euros but your PayPal account is in Dollars, you can still transfer money instantly and seamlessly. PayPal will handle the conversion so you can get to the games.
- PayPal only works with reputable casino operators. PayPal is a well-known financial company that has been around for decades and has undergone the scrutiny of countless governments and regulatory agencies during that time. The mere fact that a casino is able to accept PayPal transactions shows that this payment processing powerhouse has checked out the legal implications of working with said casino and decided that everything is legitimate and on the level. Simply put, a company like PayPal that has so much to lose is not going to risk its reputation by working with shifty, shady business entities for any reason. If PayPal trusts a casino, you know you can trust it, too.
🔮 Interesting Facts about PayPal
💡 Before it was called PayPal, the company name was: Confinity
Confinity was a company dedicated to develop security software specifically for handheld devices. PayPal was created in 1999, as part of Confinity’s money transfer service.
💡 Elon Musk, one of PayPal founders, got started designing video games when he was 12…
Started when he was only 12 years old and sold his project for $500 to a magazine called PC and Office Technology.
💡 PayPal was voted as 1 of the worst 10 business ideas of 1999
Crazy, but its because PayPal was originally imagined just as a way for people to send money to each other using their Palm Pilots.
💡 Founders and early employers of PayPal are informally termed as PayPal Mafia
Yeah, many of them became successful entrepreneurs in other companies like Linkedin, YouTube, Tesla Motors, Reddit, Adbrite and many others.
💡 In Cyber Monday 2015, PayPal processed 450 payments per second…
Meaning, 1,6 million transactions per hour!!!
💡 Since the end of 2015, PayPal declared processing payments for more than 80 billion dollars quarterly. One of PayPal’s first marketing strategies was: Freebies!!!
As one of many marketing efforts to attract eBay users to sign up, PayPal was giving away $10 free for users who would create a new account.
💡 In the U.S., Paypal is the 2nd most preferred online payment method, right after Visa…
In the UK, Paypal is the most popular internet payment method.
- Is PayPal available in my country?
- Are PayPal accounts free?
- Is it always necessary to register at PayPal?
- Is it a safe payment method to use at online casinos?
- How “Instant” are PayPal deposits and withdrawals?
- What options are out there if PayPal isn’t available in my country?
- Are there any specific online slots or games I can play if I deposit using Paypal?