Looking for more information about casinos featuring Evolution Gaming slots and live games? Here you can find a review of the Evolution casino software and most reputable venues to play their games.
Evolution -previously called Evolution Gaming – was founded in 2006, giving the company over 15 years of live online gaming experience at the time of writing. While there are other companies that offer live-dealer table games to online casinos, Evolution runs well ahead of the pack. The company has seen exponential growth since its inception and shows no signs of slowing down.
They’ve won countless awards from industry organizations and, over the years, the name Evolution has become practically synonymous with live-dealer games, and deservedly so.
Where To Find Evolution Casino Sites
It may sound like a broad, vague statement, but it’s true. You’ll find games created by Evolution Gaming in just about any top rated online casino you come across that offers live-dealer games. The company provides live versions of just about all common casino table games and also offers many special variants of standard games such as poker or blackjack. Most of their games are also offered in several different languages with native-speaking dealers.
The truth is, if you have ever played a live-dealer table game at an online casino, you’ve most likely played a game developed by Evolution Gaming.
Top Tier Casino Names
The list of partners and licensees that work with Evolution reads like a who’s who of the top names in the gambling industry. You’ll find Evolutions games ready to play and prominently displayed in such reputable casinos as Betfair, Betsson, Leo Vegas, Mr Green, Paddy Power, Draft Kings, 888 casino, and many others.
Present in European Gambling Markets
Evolution has always been focused predominantly on Europe. If you’re in Europe or the UK, you’re very likely to be in a jurisdiction where Evolution is licensed to operate. The company is also currently licensed to operate its games in some areas of the United States, Canada, and Asia.
If, for some reason, you can’t find Evolution live-dealer games at the online casino(s) where you normally play, please check our listings to find one that is open to players in your area and offers Evolution’s games—there are many.
Live Dealer Games Offered By Evolution Casinos
Evolution has live tables available for all common casino games. Although the majority of their games are conducted in their own studios in various locations located throughout the northern hemisphere, they also have special tables that are actually operated inside real brick-and-mortar casinos and mix play between live and online players at the same time. For example, they currently have tables set up at the Genting Casino in Manchester, England, Casino de Spa in Belgium, and Dragonara Casino in Malta.
The company has also begun offering special branded games that function more like a television game show rather than a traditional casino table game. Following is a list of just some of the offerings that Evolution Gaming currently has on the market.
- Live Table Games
- Live Blackjack
- 8+ Game Variations
- Live Poker
- 10+ Game Variations
- Live Roulette
- 11+ Game Variations
- 10+ Game Variations
- Super Sic Bo
- Dragon Tiger
- Live Real Money Game Shows
- Crazy Time – one of the hottest games at moment!
- Monopoly Live
- Lightning Roulette
- Mega Ball
- Dream Catcher
- Deal Or No Deal Live
- Lightning Dice
- Football Studio
As you can see, the list of Evolution Gaming games available is impressive. If you’re the type who likes to wander around a casino and try your luck at different tables as the night goes on, the live games offered by Evolution will allow you to do exactly that—without ever leaving home.
If you should happen to want to leave your house, though, Evolution has you covered there as well. All of their games are design to work on mobile devices like tablets and phones, too.
Highest RTP of Evo Live Dealer Games
Since Evolution specializes in live games, here you can find the theoretical RTP for their highest paying live games:
Best Payout Games
|First Person Blackjack: 99.21%||Golden Wealth Baccarat Live Game – Oct. 2021.|
|Super Sic Bo: 97.22%||Fan Tan Live Game – Aug. 2021|
|First Person Dream Catcher: 96.58%||Cash or Crash Live – Aug. 2021|
|Dragon Tiger First Person: 96.27%||Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt – May 2021|
|Football Studio First Person: 96.27%||First Person Craps – Oct. 2020|
Please note that in 2020, Evolution acquired NeEnt, so the company grouped all their slot tittles in a unique library under NetEnt domain. Visit our dedicated section for details about NetEnt casino sites and popular slot machines.
Evolution Gaming Locations And Licensing
Evolution runs their games from several different studios throughout Europe and North America, as well as in a handful of real land-based casinos. They are licensed to broadcast and allow players to bet on those games in many more places.
Evolution Gaming currently has offices and/or live studios in:
- Riga, Latvia (2006, Original studio with more than 100 tables)
- Malta (2014)
- Belgium (2015)
- Estonia (2016)
- The Netherlands (2016)
- Romania (2016)
- Tbilisi, Georgia, Canada (2018, First outside of Europe)
- New Jersey, USA (2018)
- Belarus (2019)
- Pennsylvania, USA (2020)
- Lithuania (2020)
The company has also acquired an impressive list of licenses and certifications including:
- Malta Gaming Authority – Critical Gaming Supply License, B2B
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission – Category 2 eGambling License
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission – Core Services Associate Certificate
- UK Gambling Commission – Remote Operating License (to operate a casino)
- UK Gambling Commission – Remote Gambling Software License (to manufacture, supply, install or adapt gambling software)
- Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA – Conditional Interactive Gaming Manufacturer License
- Division of Gaming Enforcement, State of New Jersey, USA – Casino Service Industry Enterprise Evolution’s CSIE license in New Jersey, USA
- Kansspel Commissie (Belgium Gaming Commission) – Vergunning klasse E (Class E License)
- Romania National Gambling Office – Class II License
- Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (British Columbia, Canada) – Gaming Services Provider (Class B Supplier)
- The Lotteries and Gambling Supervisory Inspection of Latvia – License for rendering gambling service.
- Certifiication from ADM (L’Agenzia delle Dogane e dei Monopoli) in Italy
- Certiification from DGOJ (Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego) in Murcia, Spain
- ISO 27001:2013 accreditation
There are few Internet gambling organizations that can match Evolution’s ability to legally operate in so many different jurisdictions.
Important Evolution Company Milestones
Evolution Gaming was founded in 2006 in Riga, Latvia. The company has experienced continual growth since then. Evolution is now responsible for hundreds of live gaming tables, and the software that makes them available to online players, all over the world.
- On March 20, 2015, the company was listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier exchange in Stockholm.
- On June 7, 2017, the company was listed on the Nasdaq Nordic exchange.
- Expanding Evolution’s offerings, the company acquired Ezugi, another company that offered live-dealer online gambling products, in 2018.
- In 2020, Evolution gaming acquired Red Tiger, an online casino gaming developer, and NetEnt, which is arguably the most well-known and reputable designer of online video slot machines in the industry.
- Evolution Gaming has also won the Live Casino Supplier Of The Year award from the EGR B2B Awards for the last 11 consecutive years.