Neteller Casinos are available everywhere! (except USA, as expected)…
With so many casinos accepting or even preferring Neteller as a payment method, we dare to say that this widely recognised electronic wallet could be the best option for all people who want to use services of online casinos. Established in 1999, Neteller has been spreading all over the world and improving their services constantly, so now it has millions of satisfied users across the globe. Although primarily intended for purchases between individuals and/or companies, this method has shown its best side in transactions between online gamers and casinos.
There are many reasons for Neteller’s overall recognition:
- Fast and safe transactions
- Various ways to finance Neteller account
- Excellent customer service.
- So on…
Being essentially an electronic wallet, Neteller works similarly to PayPal. However, unlike the latter, Neteller has a never-ending list of online casinos that gladly accept deposits made using a Neteller account. What is more, the majority of them prefer paying out their customers via this method.
Best Neteller Casinos 2020
Limits: £/$/€ 20 – 80,000
Limits: £/$/€ 20 – 10,000
Limits: £/$/€ 30 – 50,000
Limits: £/$/€ 10 – 100,000
Using Neteller at Online Casinos
If you don’t have a Neteller account, there is no reason to worry since opening one is as easy as pie. You will have to visit their website and go through a simple procedure that include filling up some personal details (name, address, date of birth, email address and things like that) after which the applicant receives a Neteller ID number.
After that, the user is free to fund their Neteller account using a variety of methods such as credit / debit cards, other electronic wallets, bank transfers and so on. To withdraw funds, a user must verify their account by providing scanned image of a valid ID.
Once you have created your Neteller account, rest assured you will be able to use it to fuel your accounts and receive withdrawals from the majority of online casinos. This method provides fast transactions and allows you to keep your privacy away from the eyes of uninvited guests, banks and authorities.
Make a Deposit at Neteller Casinos
- Open an account at an online casino and visit the Cashier page.
- Select Neteller as your deposit method from a list of banking options.
- Type your Neteller account ID, authentication code and the amount you wish to deposit.
Neteller Withdrawal Process
Neteller withdrawal procedure is smooth and fast at the majority of online casinos. Some will oblige you to make a deposit using this method in order to receive withdrawals by Neteller. All you need to do is going through the withdrawals page and filling the info required including the amount of money you want to withdraw. Your money should be visible at your Neteller account in reasonable time, unless a casino’s withdrawal policy includes a pending period.
There are many casinos that encourage their players to use Neteller for all casino-customer transactions and charge no fees when cashing out their players.
Advantages of Playing at Neteller Casinos
- Not only that Neteller uses excellent security technologies to protect all your data from all possible intruders, this method keeps your banking details away from all casinos you sing up with. All that a casino will see is your Neteller account’s ID, but your card details will not be visible to them.
- This is one of the fastest methods available since all transactions (deposits and withdrawals) are carried out almost instantly. However, some casinos may hold your withdrawal request for two or three days in pending. This has nothing to do with Neteller, since the pending period is a part of these casinos’ standard withdrawal policy and it comes regardless of the method you use.
- One of the main advantages of electronic wallets in general is that they are very practical and convenient to the majority of users and Neteller is not an exception. Neteller is made for regular people and everybody can use it easily.
- Wide choice of online casinos. A single Neteller account (as long as there’s some money there) is enough to open hundreds of accounts at all kinds of online casinos. This is one of the most popular methods and the vast majority of online casinos are happy to receive deposits by Neteller.
- Unlike some other methods, it can be used for both, making deposits and receiving withdrawals.
Disadvantages of Playing at Neteller Casinos
While the list of advantages of playing at Neteller casinos could be even longer, finding disadvantages of is much harder. Even if Neteller seems perfect for online gamers, there are some things that annoy the users.
- Yes, of course, Neteller charges fees for majority of transactions. Although some casinos may offer commission-free deposits and withdrawals for players with a Neteller account, they essentially pay all fees for them. If your transaction involves currency conversion, Neteller charges additional 3.39% fee.
- Time to set up an account. As we have already mentioned, it is very easy to open an account, but some are complaining about Neteller’s verification procedure.
- Not US-friendly. For the time being, Neteller is not an option for the players residing in the USA.
How to Buy Crypto Using Neteller
Neteller is one of the leading electronic wallets in the world of online banking. Its users have found many convenient uses for its efficient platform, including funding their internet gambling accounts. There are numerous advantages of Neteller’s service, one of them being the ability to buy cryptocurrency with a free Neteller account.
With no additional verification required, Neteller allows account holders to buy digital funds from more than 100 alternative payment methods and 28 currencies into Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Ether, Ethereum Classic and more. If you don’t already have a Neteller e-wallet, the registration process is fast and hassle-free. If you do, there is no need to set up another wallet, as you can use your existing one.
Quick Access to Crypto Funds
Once you’ve registered and set up an account, you will see the main dashboard as a side menu on the left. Through this panel you can keep track of your transfers and manage your cards. Under “Net+ Cards”, you will find the option “Crypto”. Note: Neteller allows users to exchange between the wallet currency and available cryptocurrencies; the service does not include sending, withdrawing or depositing crypto directly into one’s Neteller wallet.
Click on “Crypto” and you will see two sections, one for the amount and currency you’ll be exchanging, and the other below for the crypto equivalent. Since crypto exchange rates are dynamic, the interface will notify you in a special window what the current rate is. The processing fee is 1.50% if you’re using EUR or USD. For other fiat currencies, the transaction will be subjected to a 3% fee.
As soon as you confirm it, the transaction is finalised instantly and your cryptocurrency balance will appear in a second or two after the transaction is confirmed. As a Neteller client, one can buy and sell interests in Bitcoin (“BTC”), Bitcoin Cash (“BCH”), EOS, Ether (“ETH”), Ethereum Classic (“ETC”), Litecoin (“LTC”), XLM, XRP and 0x (“ZRX”). More currencies are expected to be added in the future.
A person can only access the Neteller Cryptocurrency Service if their account has not been locked or suspended. The person must also reside in a supported country. There is a list of non-services countries on the Neteller official website.
The Benefits of Buying/Selling Crypto Using Neteller Wallet
Users who buy or sell crypto using their Neteller wallet should know that the transactions count towards the threshold to become VIP. With VIP status, customers can benefit from multiple currency accounts, exclusive VIP Chat service, higher limits on all transactions, lower FX rates, discounts on deposit and withdrawal fees, reward points and the like.
One of the main benefits of this, is to have access to crypto online casinos and fund your account there. Neteller facilitates this procedure letting you trade crypto directly from your account. To trade crypto using Neteller, you need to:
- Log into your Neteller account
- Select “Crypto”
- Choose a supported cryptocurrency and fiat currency
- Add the amount you wish to buy or sell
- Review the applicable fees
- Press the “Confirm” button
- The service will immediately submit a buy/sell order to the Cryptocurrency Exchange
You will not be able to cancel the process once submitted.