Neteller Casinos are available everywhere! (except USA, as you expected)…
With so many casinos accepting or even preferring Neteller as a payment method, we dare to say that this widely recognised electronic wallet could be the best option for all people who want to use services of online casinos. Established in 1999, Neteller has been spreading all over the world and improving their services constantly, so now it has millions of satisfied users across the globe. Although primarily intended for purchases between individuals and/or companies, this method has shown its best side in transactions between online gamers and casinos.
There are many reasons for Neteller’s overall recognition:
- Fast and safe transactions
- Various ways to finance Neteller account
- Excellent customer service.
- So on…
Being essentially an electronic wallet, Neteller works similarly to PayPal. However, unlike the latter, Neteller has a never-ending list of online casinos that gladly accept deposits made using a Neteller account. What is more, the majority of them prefer paying out their customers via this method.
Using Neteller at Online Casinos
If you don’t have a Neteller account, there is no reason to worry since opening one is as easy as pie. You will have to visit their website and go through a simple procedure that include filling up some personal details (name, address, date of birth, email address and things like that) after which the applicant receives a Neteller ID number.
After that, the user is free to fund their Neteller account using a variety of methods such as credit / debit cards, other electronic wallets, bank transfers and so on. To withdraw funds, a user must verify their account by providing scanned image of a valid ID.
Once you have created your Neteller account, rest assured you will be able to use it to fuel your accounts and receive withdrawals from the majority of online casinos. This method provides fast transactions and allows you to keep your privacy away from the eyes of uninvited guests, banks and authorities.
Make a Deposit at Neteller Casinos
- Open an account at an online casino and visit the Cashier page.
- Select Neteller as your deposit method from a list of banking options.
- Type your Neteller account ID, authentication code and the amount you wish to deposit.
Neteller Withdrawal Process
Neteller withdrawal procedure is smooth and fast at the majority of online casinos. Some will oblige you to make a deposit using this method in order to receive withdrawals by Neteller. All you need to do is going through the withdrawals page and filling the info required including the amount of money you want to withdraw. Your money should be visible at your Neteller account in reasonable time, unless a casino’s withdrawal policy includes a pending period.
There are many casinos that encourage their players to use Neteller for all casino-customer transactions and charge no fees when cashing out their players.
Advantages of Playing at Neteller Casinos
- Not only that Neteller uses excellent security technologies to protect all your data from all possible intruders, this method keeps your banking details away from all casinos you sing up with. All that a casino will see is your Neteller account’s ID, but your card details will not be visible to them.
- This is one of the fastest methods available since all transactions (deposits and withdrawals) are carried out almost instantly. However, some casinos may hold your withdrawal request for two or three days in pending. This has nothing to do with Neteller, since the pending period is a part of these casinos’ standard withdrawal policy and it comes regardless of the method you use.
- One of the main advantages of electronic wallets in general is that they are very practical and convenient to the majority of users and Neteller is not an exception. Neteller is made for regular people and everybody can use it easily.
- Wide choice of online casinos. A single Neteller account (as long as there’s some money there) is enough to open hundreds of accounts at all kinds of online casinos. This is one of the most popular methods and the vast majority of online casinos are happy to receive deposits by Neteller.
- Unlike some other methods, it can be used for both, making deposits and receiving withdrawals.
Disadvantages of Playing at Neteller Casinos
While the list of advantages of playing at Neteller casinos could be even longer, finding disadvantages of is much harder. Even if Neteller seems perfect for online gamers, there are some things that annoy the users.
- Yes, of course, Neteller charges fees for majority of transactions. Although some casinos may offer commission-free deposits and withdrawals for players with a Neteller account, they essentially pay all fees for them. If your transaction involves currency conversion, Neteller charges additional 3.39% fee.
- Time to set up an account. As we have already mentioned, it is very easy to open an account, but some are complaining about Neteller’s verification procedure.
- Not US-friendly. For the time being, Neteller is not an option for the players residing in the USA.