In this review we will be talking about UPayCard casinos and everything about this secure banking method.
UPayCard payment services include an e-wallet, virtual and physical prepaid MasterCard cards, and even cryptocurrency trading and wallets. The services are available to consumers and casino players all over Europe, Australia and Asia. In fact, users can store and send money in many different currencies, making it extremely convenient for international transactions.
The company did offer services in the USA at one time but decided to pull out of that market in late 2017. Players in most other areas, however, should have no trouble setting up a UPayCard account.
* October 2017 UPDATE: we have been contacted by the UpayCard team letting us know that UpayCard no longer accepts gambling transactions in the United States.
For more information about this subject, please visit our post: No more UPayCard for USA casino players.
Check below for more information, or get started with our top 5 casinos accepting UpayCard deposits and withdrawals. These brands have been tested and approved by our team.
🚫 Best UpayCard Casinos USA for 2023
UpayCard don’t process gambling transactions in the U.S.
Here you can find our top rated USA casinos with the fastest payouts, they don’t offer Upaycard deposits / withdrawals, but you can still find the most popular payment options for U.S players.
- 1 Best Casino: OVERALLIgnitionBonus Offer Up to $3,000Available Countries Accepts players from United StatesWithdrawal Speed
Cashout Limits $10 – $9,500 every 15 min.Available Payment Methods
- E-wallets: N/A.
- Crypto: 24hs.
- Credit Cards: N/A.
- Wire: 5-10 days.
- BTC: Payouts in 24hs.
- Cashable bonuses.
- Poker, live dealer, casino.
- BTC: no cashout limits.
- Hot Drop Jackpots.
- 2 Best: BONUS HUNTERSCasinoMaxBonus Offer Up to $9,750 + $40 NDB 18+. New players only. Minimum deposit: $35. Wagering requirement: 40X. No max. cashout.Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 3 Best: BTC FAST PAYOUTSCafe CasinoBonus Offer 350% up to $2,500Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 4Casino ExtremeBonus Offer Up to $5,000 + $50 NDBAvailable Countries Accepts players from United States
- 5SpinfinityBonus Offer Up to $9,000 + $40 NDBAvailable Countries Accepts players from United States
❓ How Does UPayCard Work? – UPayCard Sign Up
You can sign up for a UPayCard account free of charge on the company’s website. Once you have an account, everything starts with your e-wallet. You’ll be able to load your e-wallet account by linking your bank account or a credit or debit card. Once you have successfully deposited funds into your wallet account, you’ll be able to use the other features of the UPayCard service.
You will automatically be given access to a virtual prepaid MasterCard. You’ll be given the card number, security code, and expiration date so that you can use it at any online point of sale that accepts MasterCard. You can also request a physical card that can be used in the same way at any brick and mortar store. The physical card can also be used to withdraw cash from ATM’s around the world.
It’s important to understand, however, that neither the virtual or physical card is actually tied to your e-wallet account. Unlike some other payment processors that allow you to use a debit card to withdraw from a wallet balance, UPayCard keeps the two accounts separate.
In order to spend or withdraw money using your MasterCard, you’ll first have to transfer money from your wallet account to your card account. This may seem like a bit more work, but it adds an extra layer of security in the event that you lose your card or someone steals your card information. You can also transfer money back from your prepaid card to your wallet balance easily.
📲 UPayCard Services
Even though the company is still somewhat young, UPayCard has rapidly expanded its service offerings over the last several years. As we mentioned above, they offer users an e-wallet, prepaid virtual MasterCard, prepaid physical MasterCard, and the ability to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies.
An e-wallet will be created for you automatically when you sign up for a free UPayCard account. You can fund your wallet by linking your bank account, credit card, or debit card. Or use your e-wallet to make direct purchases at some retail outlets as well as fund a casino account at participating casinos. You can also transfer money to and from your bank account or bank cards easily and also use your wallet to directly send and receive funds with other UPayCard account holders.
✅ UPayCard Virtual Prepaid MasterCard
You can apply for a UPayCard Virtual Card at any time. When issued, you will receive all relevant information needed to use the card including the card number, security code, and expiration date. You can use it at any online merchant just the same as a regular MasterCard. Since it is virtual, you will not receive a physical card. You must transfer money from your e-wallet balance to your virtual card account before you can use it.
✅ UPayCard Physical Prepaid MasterCard
You can also apply for a physical prepaid MasterCard. In this case, you will be sent an actual plastic MasterCard that can be used both online and offline at any retailer that accepts MasterCard. The card can also be used to withdraw cash at ATM’s worldwide. You must transfer money from your e-wallet balance to your prepaid card account before you can use it.
✅ UPayCard Cryptocurrency Wallet
UPayCard also allows users to buy, sell, exchange and store several different cryptocurrencies. This can also be used as an alternative payment method at casinos that may not accept UPayCard directly but do accept crypto coins such as Bitcoin.
The list of cryptocurrencies that UPayCard account holders can buy, sell, and store is updated from time to time. If you’re interested in creating an account for the purpose of dealing in crypto coins, you should check the site directly to see what options are available.
Supported Countries – Gambling Markets
UpayCard is available to consumers in most countries throughout Europe and Asia, as well as Canada and Australia. As we mentioned above, UPayCard is not, unfortunately, available to players in the United States. If you are in Europe, though, you will most likely be able to set up an account without any problem.
❓ How to Use UPayCard at Online Casinos
Opening an Account:
- First of all, you need to create a UPayCard account (free of charge) over their website. You will be required to fill several fields with your personal details such as Name, DOB, Address, City, Postal Code, Country, Email Address, Mobile Phone and preferred Currency.
- After you confirm the account by clicking the link sent to you, you will receive another email with your “Two factor authentications” keys. These are dynamic keys that add another layer of security to your UPayCard account, besides your regular password.
- Next you need to confirm your account by sending two docs: proof of address and id.
- Last, you upload funds using your Visa, Mastercard or any other preferred option (see screenshot below).
- You should know that UPayCard does not charge any fees for maintaining an account, receiving money, checking the balance (online or via SMS) and for online statements.
Loading Money to UPayCard Account:
- After your account has been verified, you will need to load some money and you will have several options at your disposal. First of all, if you decide to load the money using bank transfers, you will not be charged any fees, but you need to go through a card verification process.
- Other methods available for this purpose come with small fees: Visa and MasterCard transfers (1.2% fee for EU residents and 2.9% for all others), UnionPay transfers (1.2% for all) and BitCoin transfers (4.9%). You can also order a physical MasterCard for free, but the shipping and handling fee will be charged.
Making UPayCard Casino Deposits:
If you had a chance to make a deposit using an electronic wallet, you will not have a hard time with this card, since UPayCard is used the same way.
- Select UPayCard as your payment method at the casino cashier (center image).
- Choose the amount you wish to deposit (image on the right).
- Fill in the empty fields with your UPayCard username and confirm the transaction.
Making Withdrawals at UPayCard Casinos:
- Choose UPayCard withdrawal option at the casino cashier.
- Fill the amount and that’s it. If you’ve chosen one of the casinos listed above, your winnings should be ready in your account within few hours.
- After the money comes to your UPayCard account, you may hold it there, withdraw it using the ATM machines (charged with a $3.5 fee), money transfer options ($1) or bank wire transfers ($10 for EU residents and $25 for all others).
* It’s important to notice that as usual, if it is your first withdrawal, the casino will need to verify your identity prior to sending you the money.
* Second, in order to make a withdrawal with UPayCard you must use it at least once for a deposit. That’s part of the confirmation process that all casinos use (with all online wallets).
💵 UPayCard Fees
There is a big question in regard to fees: some users consider them high, while others consider that they are just alright. These rates are not the “cheapest”, they are within the average comparing to other processing methods (for example, PayPal has lower withdrawal fees). Still, UPayCard is one of the most convenient payment methods for USA players.
So for those who wondered how much will be spent in fees at any UPayCard casino:
|Account Creation: FREE||Wire Transfer: FREE||BANK WIRE: EU: $10 / NON EU: $25|
|Monthly Fee: NO||VISA / MASTERCARD: EU: 1.2% / NON EU: 2.9%||Money Transfer: FREE|
|Receive Money: FREE||UnionPay Transfer: 1.2%||Withdrawal to ATM: $3.5|
💰 UPayCard Casino Bonuses
When using UPayCard to make a deposit at an online casino, transactions occur instantly. Because of this, you should be able to claim any type of casino deposit bonus when using UPayCard as your payment method.
You should always read over the terms of any casino bonus carefully before you make a deposit, but so far we haven’t found any casino that denies players the opportunity to take advantage of a bonus because they want to make a deposit through UPayCard. You should be able to claim any bonus offered by a casino that accepts transactions from this payment processor.
Archived UpayCard Review
When talking about UPayCard casinos, the first thing you need to know is that currently UPayCard is without a doubt the best withdrawal method at fast payout casinos for USA players.
Besides Bitcoin, this is the only option that allows USA players to receive their winnings within hours, while keeping financial records safe.
The problem is, that there are not many UPayCard casinos out there. Luckily, you don’t need many to have fun and still to enjoy instant withdrawals.
❗ UpayCard Vs Alternative Banking Methods for USA Casino Players
| Instant Deposits|
Not available for withdrawals
Also available for Withdrawals
Not available for Withdrawals
Very low fees
|Discrete – No financial information disclosed|
$5 per transaction
Some USA Casinos Accept itCheck Review
Few USA casinos accept it (slow pacers)
✅ Advantages of UPayCard
- Safe: UPayCard may not be a typical electronic wallet, but it has all the main features of one. Therefore, when you use your UPayCard for deposits and withdrawals at online casinos, the casinos will not be able to see your personal bank details. Aside from this amenity, UPayCard is a well – established company with the top-not security technologies and it in not likely anyone will be able to break the software and see your personal data, let alone abuse your card.
- Fast: Just like the other popular e-wallets, UPayCard is a time-saving method with all transactions delivered instantly. It is available 24/7 and you will be able to use it whenever it suits you and wherever you are.
- USA Friendly: When it comes to online gaming, it is not always easy being a USA resident. While many banking institutions in the States reject transfers to online casinos by default, UPayCard enables them to place instant deposits and join the rest of the world playing their favorite online games in no time.
❎ Disadvantages of UPayCard
UPayCard is a relatively new online payment system, so the main drawback is that not many casinos enrolled it in their banking method lists.
We expect these things to change in the future, especially since this card is being recognized by an increasing number of users as a reliable and convenient method for online casino payments.
❓ UPayCard Casinos Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Is it safe to use UPayCard?
In which countries can I use UPayCard to fund my casino account?
Does UPayCard work for both casino deposits and withdrawals?
Can I use cryptocurrencies with my UPayCard account?