Most instant withdrawal casinos accept deposits with VISA cards, and in some countries you can also request withdrawals directly to your debit or credit card. In this article, will speak about the best ways to to use this method for casino banking and the best VISA casinos that pay fast.
VISA cards are one of the most common casino payment methods used all around the world, yet somehow it is also one of the least talked about. Many casino review and help sites will simply mention that a casino accepts VISA and move on. We, however, feel that it’s important for online casino players to understand exactly how this amazingly flexible payment method works. When you play at a VISA casino, you have more options than you probably realize.
This is arguably the most well-known payment processor in the world. Cards carrying the VISA logo can be used to conduct casino transactions in most jurisdictions around the world including the US, the UK, Australia, and more. In fact, going by the raw numbers, VISA is the most popular online casino payment method used around the globe.
To get started, here you can check the best VISA casinos that pay fast and also accept other popular banking methods:
In this review you will find...
⭐ USD Online Casinos Accepting VISA Deposits for 2023
- 1 BEST: CASHABLE BONUSIgnitionBonus Offer Up to $3,000Available Countries Accepts players from United StatesWithdrawal Speed
Cashout Limits $10 – $9,500 every 15 min.Available Payment Methods
- E-wallets: N/A.
- Crypto: 24hs.
- Credit Cards: N/A.
- Wire: 5-10 days.
- BTC: Payouts in 24hs.
- Cashable bonuses.
- Poker, live dealer, casino.
- BTC: no cashout limits.
- Hot Drop Jackpots.
- 2 BEST: NO DEPOSITCasinoMaxBonus Offer Up to $9,750 18+. New players only. Minimum deposit: $35. Wagering requirement: 40X. No max. cashout.Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 3 BEST: No limit PAYOUTSCafe CasinoBonus Offer 350% up to $2,500Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 4SpinfinityBonus Offer Up to $9,000Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 5Super Slots casinoBonus Offer Up to $6,000Available Countries Accepts players from United States
💳 Types Of VISA Cards You Can Use At VISA Casinos
As we’ve mentioned a few times throughout this article, there are several different types of VISA cards one can use to conduct banking transactions at online casinos that accept VISA payments. There are three distinct types of cards, each with its own pros and cons.
1️⃣ VISA Credit Card: Deposit & Withdrawal
Perhaps the most well-known is the VISA credit card. The credit card gives consumers a set limit of credit they can use to make purchases and payments. Each month the consumer is sent a bill and must pay a certain portion of the debt they have incurred by using the card. Interest is charged on any balance carried over as well as for some specific types of transactions.
VISA credit cards can often be used to take out a “cash advance” which gives the user the opportunity to receive cash (as debt charged to the credit card) rather than making a payment to someone else. Cash advances usually come with higher interest rates, or extra fees, or both.
❗ Be Aware of Cash Advances
It is important for casino players to be aware of what type of transaction will be used to fund their casino account when they choose to pay with a VISA credit card. Some casinos run credit card transactions as cash advances. This usually means that the player will immediately be responsible for interest and fees on the transaction. If at all possible, you should only use a Visa credit card to play at a casino that will run the transaction as a normal purchase that doesn’t come with any extra expenses attached.
If you use a VISA credit card to withdraw money from a casino, the amount withdrawn will be credited back to the card balance. You will not be able to receive cash. You will simply gain a bit more spending power on your credit card.
2️⃣ VISA Debit Card / Electron: Deposit & Withdrawal
As far as making a payment goes, VISA debit cards work exactly the same as a VISA credit card. You simply enter your card information at your favorite casino’s cashier page and the casino will charge the payment to your card.
Unlike a credit card, when you use your VISA debit card to fund your online casino account, the amount of the transaction will be deducted directly from the bank account the card is linked with. This works more or less like a cash transaction. There are no fees or interest charged to the card’s owner.
A benefit to using a VISA debit card as a withdrawal method in areas where it works is that money received to the debit card will be credited directly into your bank account. You have complete freedom to spend or save the money as you please.
3️⃣ Casino VISA Gift Card / Prepaid: Only Deposits
Different financial institutions may list prepaid and gift cards as separate items but they are essentially the same thing. A prepaid or gift card is purchased for a predetermined amount which becomes the available balance. The card can then be used to make payments or purchases until that balance runs out. In most cases, the balance can not be redeemed for cash.
Prepaid cards can be a great way for people without credit or debit cards to take advantage of casinos that accept VISA payments. Also, because you know exactly how much you are spending when you buy the card, there’s no chance of getting into any trouble with interest, extra fees, late payments, etc.
Another huge advantage of VISA gift / prepaid cards is that you can purchase them physically for cash and then redeem then at your favourite online casino. You know exactly how much you are going to spend and when your gambling session will be over. No need to add your financial details anywhere (until you want to cash out). You have 100% control over your expenses – and that’s a big plus for many gamblers.
🏧 VISA Casino Payments
When most people hear the name VISA they immediately think of credit cards. While the VISA brand is most well known for credit cards, you now know the VISA logo can be on several different types of payment cards including debit cards, gift cards, and prepaid charge cards. Best of all, no matter what type of card you have, if it has a VISA logo on it, any casino (or other retailers) will accept it without question. Every VISA card works in exactly the same way, no matter where it is used to make a payment, anywhere in the world.
Although all VISA cards work the same way wherever they are accepted, regulations in different jurisdictions around the world impose various restrictions on online casinos that accept VISA payments.
How to Make a Deposit with VISA?
⭐ USA Casinos: VISA Deposits Mainly
Using VISA cards to make casino deposits or withdrawals in the United States is a more complicated matter. The current state of gambling legislation within the USA is confusing, to say the least.
There are two major factors that come into play when conducting casino banking transactions from within the USA. The first is whether or not you live in one of the states where online gambling has been officially legalized and regulated.
✅ USA States with Gambling Regulation
There is talk of gambling being legalized in more states in the near future, but, so far only nine states have passed laws allowing and regulating various forms of online gambling. Those nine states are:
- New Jersey – Casino games, poker, sports betting
- Delaware – Casino games, poker, sports betting
- Pennsylvania – Casino games, poker, sports betting, lotteries
- Michigan – Casino games, poker, sports betting, lotteries
- Nevada – Online poker and sports betting (no casino games)
- West Virginia – Sports betting only (no casino games)
- Iowa – Sports betting only (no casino games)
- Indiana – Sports betting only (no casino games)
- New Hampshire – Sports betting only (no casino games)
If you, like the majority of Americans, live in a state where online casinos are still not regulated, you’ll have to play at an international casino that accepts US players. This is where the second factor, the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA), comes into the picture. The UIGEA prohibits US banking and financial companies from processing payments to or from online gambling venues. As US players know very well, this can make it difficult to deposit and withdraw at any international online casino.
❎ Situation in USA States with no Gambling Regulation
If you live in one of the states where gambling has been regulated, and you want to play at a regulated casino within your state, you should have no problem conducting online casino transactions using VISA cards. The majority of transactions should go through with no problems. If you do happen to have trouble with declined transactions, however, you’ll most likely be able to clear things up by calling your card issuer and requesting that they approve the transactions you are trying to make.
If you are in an unregulated state and forced to play at online casinos that accept U.S players, you may have difficulty using VISA to fund your casino account. Some international casinos will attempt to process deposits with VISA cards but success can be unpredictable. You may be able to deposit one day with no trouble only to find that all transactions come back declined the next time you try.
❓ How To Request a Cashout Using VISA
One of the major drawbacks to using VISA cards at casinos that accept VISA payments is the fact that withdrawals are often not supported. As you well know, credit cards are intended to be used as a way to make payments, not to receive them. Therein lies the problem.
❗ Tip: Ask the Casino Representative About the Possibility of a Partial Refund
Many casinos don’t offer withdrawals through VISA at all. You may, however, find some that will try to accommodate you. In general, you won’t be able to receive anything back to a VISA credit card. If you are trying to withdraw a small amount, the casino may be able to issue a refund on your credit card. In that case, of course, you are only going to gain a bit back on your credit limit. You won’t get any spendable cash.
In some cases, if you have a VISA debit card or gift card, the casino may be able to issue a refund that would then get credited back to your balance. In the case of a debit card that would mean that the money should go into the account linked to the card and in the case of a gift card, it should increase the available balance on the card.
Regardless, we recommend that you don’t count on VISA as being a viable withdrawal method at online casinos. If you happen to play at a casino that does seem to offer VISA as a withdrawal option, be sure to read the terms explaining how it works or contact the casino’s support staff to be sure you fully understand what can and can’t be done.
🚫 Note: VISA Withdrawals are Available in Certain Countries
One major exception to the rule is Australia. In Australia, VISA can often be used for both deposits and withdrawals without any problems. Be aware, however, that because of the impending legislation we mentioned above, credit cards may not be accepted at Australian online casinos in the near future. If you want to use VISA to deposit or withdraw, you’ll need to use VISA debit, prepaid, or gift cards.
There are other regions where you can cash out your casino earnings with your VISA credit card. Just check with the casino representative about this option and which alternatives they offer for speedy payouts.
🎁 VISA Casino Special Bonuses
We’re often asked if using a VISA card to fund an account has any effect on the player’s ability to claim a casino slot bonus with easy withdrawal.
In general, users won’t face any type of restrictions on bonuses because they are using a VISA card to fund their accounts. In fact, since the VISA system is so highly trusted, Players often find that they are often presented with the very best bonuses a casino has to offer.
Casinos know that when someone uses a VISA card to make a payment they are going to receive that money without any trouble. With such confidence in the payment processor, casinos are often keen to promote its use as much as they can.
💲 Gambling with VISA and Fees
With most VISA transactions, casino players shouldn’t incur any additional fees at all. It is, however, important that you read a casino’s terms and conditions for banking transactions before attempting to deposit real money. Transactions that are run as cash advances on credit cards may incur extra fees and higher interest rates. Casinos are also free to charge their own fees for deposits and withdrawals, although most don’t.
✅ Pros Of Using VISA For Online Casino Payments
There are several strong advantages that come with using VISA as your payment method of choice when it comes to your online casino transactions.
- Fast, easy & secure deposits. Making a deposit with a VISA card is extremely easy and shouldn’t take more than just a few moments. Your funds should be credited to your casino account instantly and you’ll be able to jump right into the action.
- No fees. Most casino sites — including the pens we recommend for you — won’t charge any type of extra fees when you make a deposit or withdrawal using VISA. We do recommend, however, that you always check any casino’s terms and conditions before you make a real-money deposit.
- Reliability. It’s difficult to find any type of service, financial or otherwise, that can claim the same level of reliability that VISA has established. When you use VISA to make a payment anywhere, you can be certain that payment will be processed securely and quickly.
- Access to funds. It’s the reason that VISA was designed and implemented in the first place—to give people instant access to funds when they need them. Whenever you need it, you can be confident that VISA is there to make sure your payments go as planned every time.
- VISA Gift Card Versatility. This is one of the preferred methods for online gamblers. There are so many places where you can purchase a VISA prepaid card – top it with up to $500 – and then fund your casino account. It doesn’t matter where you are located: if it says VISA, it will be accepted immediately as a deposit method. Sadly, VISA casino gift cards are not available for withdrawals.
❎ VISA Banking Cons
Of course, as with any other payment processor, there are some drawbacks when it comes to using VISA, too.
- No Withdrawals. There is a huge gap between the number of casinos that accept deposits and the number of casinos that offer withdrawals via VISA cards. If you want to be able to use solely your VISA card for banking transactions, you’ll have to track down one of the casinos that allow VISA transactions in both directions. Otherwise, you will need to make sure that your chosen casino has another payment method that will work for you when you want to make a withdrawal.
- Possible fees. It’s important to understand exactly what is happening when you use your VISA card to conduct casino account transactions. If the casino runs the transaction as anything other than a regular purchase, you may incur additional fees from your card’s issuing institution.
- Personal details and privacy. For some players, the need to provide both their personal details and credit card information is a deal-breaker. It’s understandable that players may fear fraud or just simply want to maintain a higher level of financial privacy that VISA payments can provide.
- VISA Prepaid Card Limits. You won’t be able to add more than $500 to your VISA Gift Card, so if you are a high roller or prefer to spend higher sums, you probably won’t be using this method.
📚 A Brief History Of VISA
VISA is one of the largest financial services on the planet. Each year, more than 100 billion transactions, worth over six trillion dollars, are conducted using VISA cards. The company, however, comes from quite humble beginnings.
The brand that would eventually become VISA started as an experiment put together by Bank Of America in 1958. The first cards, originally issued under the name “BankAmericard”, were actually made of paper, not plastic, and had a preapproved limit of $300.
How VISA Started
An employee convinced Bank Of America to publicize its new all-purpose credit card through a mass mailing campaign to residents of Fresno, California. The company mailed out about 65,000 unsolicited BankAmericards—actual working cards, not applications to get one. The initial mailing was considered a success as recipients did accept their new cards and put them to good use.
When faced with rumors that a competitor (MasterCard) was about to launch their own mailing campaign in another part of California, Bank Of America panicked and began sending out more of their own cards. By June of 1959, more than two million unsolicited BankAmericards had been sent out to California residents.
Difficult First Steps
Unfortunately, the program’s initial success was short-lived. Within months, more than 22% of the newly created accounts became delinquent. As a result, Bank Of America reported losses of nearly $9 million dollars. Taking advertising and other overhead into consideration, it is estimated that the company actually lost closer to $20 million because of the mailing campaigns. Accounting for inflation, that amount would be equivalent to more than $180,250,000 today.
Even after such losses, the company chose to learn from its own mistakes rather than shut down the BankAmericard program. Pushing on, Bank Of America eventually began licensing its credit card program to other financial institutions in 1966. In 1970, the company gave up its complete control over the program and formed a consortium with other card-issuing banks to oversee its management. In 1976, the BankAmericard credit card program was renamed and rebranded as VISA, a name that has since become a household word around the globe.
VISA now works based completely on a licensing model. The VISA company itself does not actually offer any cards to consumers. They, instead, license their services to banks and other financial companies allowing them to offer their own branded credit, debit, and gift card products.
Most recently, in 2013, VISA was at the center of the largest antitrust case in history. Having taken over previous competitor MasterCard, the company came to be seen as a monopoly, not offering businesses any choice over the swipe fees they paid when accepting the company’s cards. The case eventually ended in a U.S. District Court with VISA paying out a $5.7 billion dollar settlement.
- Do online casinos accept VISA deposits and withdrawals?
- Are there any extra fees for using VISA cards at online casinos?
- Can I get my money back if my VISA card information is compromised?
- What is the minimum that I can deposit with a VISA card?
- How fast are VISA casino deposits and withdrawals?
- What’s the #1 online casino accepting VISA Gift Cards?