Instadebit Casinos are more and more common and this is because its a regional payment method that is growing.
Before we go any further, you should know that this method is available only for Canadian players. If you are not located in Canada, you should look for an alternative alternative payment solution.
You’ve surely come across them when browsing through payment methods at online casinos.
If you haven’t had experience with it and don’t know much about it we’ll ease you the trouble of researching the web. We will also give you all the relevant information here, along with our proposal of the best casinos where you can try this method out.
This payment method earned a reputation of a good alternative to options like PayPal, Neteller which are not available in Canadian online casinos.
It is a fairly simple and reliable online payment method not just for casinos, but for other websites and online transactions as well.
The whole process is fast and secure and leaves you with very little to worry about. You can focus only on having fun while your money is safe and well protected.
Look at it as a practical tool that makes the best use of your existing bank account and an efficient way to perform virtual money transfers.
How it Works – Making a Deposit at InstaDebit Casinos
This method acts like an intermediary between your bank account and a merchant of your choice, which in this case would be the casino.
- The procedure starts with you registering an Instadebit account.
- Next, you go to any of our recommended InstaDebit casinos that approves their transactions.
- In the cashiers section you click on it, confirming it as your desired payment method.
When the pop-up window shows up you’ll be asked to log in in the same manner you would log in to your e-banking account at your regular bank. What is of great importance here is that InstaDebit or the merchant do not acquire any of your sensitive banking or personal data.
Carefully enter the sum you wish to transfer and confirm – and you’ve safely made a deposit in a matter of minutes.
We’re talking about an instantaneous service which allows you to get into the game the fastest way possible.
Currencies accepted (also for withdrawals): USD, EUR, GBP.
In regards to the funding of your INSTAdebit account, you can do it by bank transfer, credit cards or integrating an e-wallet. Easily.
Depending on the method you chose, you may have a delay of up to 5 business days.
Unlike some other one-way paying methods, InstaDebit works both ways.
You are free to make deposits and withdrawals with it, no fees attached. The reason why? because it only provides services of the middleman between your active bank account and the casino cashier.
Same process applies to cashing out as it does to depositing money. Your payout gets deposited to your account and stays at your disposal for new payments. You can also withdraw it from the bank account as you normally would.
Please note that while the casinos won’t charge you for using this method, INSTAdebit will charge a small fee for adding or transferring funds from your account. The fees are:
- $1.95 CAD to fund your account.
- $2.00 CAD to transfer funds from your account.
As usual, we recommend to clear your earnings as soon as you hit a jackpot. We created an article in regards to winnings and withdrawals at any online casino. I recommend you to give it a read.
Benefits and Disadvantages of InstaDebit Casinos
One of the major benefits of this service is that it is entirely free for customers, and any transaction costs occasionally go to the casino.
Most of e-wallets and popular payment methods charge a fee, small as it is. The option without additional expenses like these it is always more attractive for the players.
The fact that the customer stays anonymous is also a great benefit and a reliable security measure.
There are no cards involved and the transfers are carried out directly from one account to another.
Apart from being risk-less also saves a lot of time, and gets the job done in record intervals. A nice touch is that you can keep track of your transfers, both deposits and withdrawals.
As for the weak points, there’s a big one: InstaDebit as a payment method is solely available at Canada-based online casinos, as well as other merchants doing business there. Due to this restriction, you won’t find it amongst payment options in all of your favorite casinos.
One other thing is the sign up required, which is not time-consuming as we’ve already explained, but some players might find it irritating.
All what was mentioned before lead us to say that Instadebit is one of the best processing methods available for Canadian players. If you are a lucky one of them, you should definitely give it a try. Before doing so, please take into consideration:
- Instadebit is based in Toronto, Canada. This method is oriented to Canadian players.
- In order to use it as your withdrawal method, you will have to make a deposit first, using it. This is a regular procedure that applies with other methods too, as an additional security layer.
- Verification is sometimes required and very simple to complete. Usually the casino will ask you an ID that should match the account’s owner info. Verifying your account helps speeding up your withdrawal, so don’t leave it to the last second!
- Account limits are set on $3,000 CAD. This limit can be increased by sending additional docs.
- While Instadebit is safe itself, you should always take the necessary measures to secure your account. That includes setting proper passwords.
- Withdrawals from your account have a cost of $2 CAD independently of the amounts transferred. They may take up to 3 business days to be cleared in your bank
There’s no doubt about it: This is a very convenient payment method, especially for customers who have a bank account. Who doesn’t during these days?
With InstaDebit, you don’t have to bother giving out your classified personal or financial information. It all stays safe and only for the bank to see. The transfers are finalized in no time, leaving both sides satisfied.
The fact that it allows you to execute instant deposits and withdrawals with no fees sounds too good… and it is! the downside is that it’s only available for Canadian users.
Don’t see it as an e-wallet though, because the point of it is to keep the money flowing and making the best use of your active bank account, where you do keep your earnings stored.
That’s pretty much all you need to know to start using InstaDebit, the only thing left is to pick a casino from our top list, one that most suits your needs.
Ease of Use10.0/10
- Instant deposits and withdrawals.
- No fees.
- Keep track of all your transactions.
- No need to disclose your personal / financial data.
- Protected by SSL encryption.
- Only available in Canada.
- Requires registration.