Looking for safe and reputable iDebit Casinos? Follow me while we go over the main aspects of iDebit as a payment method and also a list with the best gambling sites accepting iDebit transactions.
iDebit is a payment method that allows you to deposit at fast payout online casinos directly from your homebanking. With iDebit, you don’t need a credit card, all you need is a supported banking account and you can make secure and instant deposits. In addition, players from certain countries are allowed to use this banking option for withdrawals.
iDebit is one of the most popular payment methods in Canada, offering similar services to Interac e-Transfers.
If your favourite online casino doesn’t accept iDebit, but you are still interested in this type of technology, you can check Trustly casinos or Citadel casinos for similar services that may be available in your region.
Check below for more information, or get started with our top 5 casinos accepting iDebit deposits and withdrawals. These brands have been tested and approved by our team.
In this review you will find...
🚫 Best iDebit Casinos for 2023
iDebit is a regional banking method that only works in Canada. Here you can find our top rated casinos with the fastest payouts, they don’t offer iDebit deposits / withdrawals, but you can still find the most popular payment options available in your country.
- 1 BEST: OVERALLBet365Bonus Offer 100% up to €100 Deposit min. £10. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus £100. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Play Responsibly | 18+ begambleaware.org | Time limit & Full T&C’s Apply – Full Terms ApplyAvailable Countries Doesn’t Accept players from UkraineWithdrawal Speed
Cashout Limits €/$/£ 10 – no limit*Available Payment Methods
- E-wallets: 24 hours.
- Crypto: N/A.
- Credit Cards: 1 – 5 days.
- Wire: 1 – 5 days.
- #1 Fast Payouts.
- No cashout limits*
- Sports betting, poker…
- Mobile App.
- Unbeatable reputation.
- 2 BEST: BONUSESYetiBonus Offer 100 up to €333 + 100 Spins New Customer Offer. T&C’s Apply. 18+. Min deposit £10, wagering 60x for refund bonus, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Extra Spins bonus has x40 wagering. The welcome bonus or match bonus is issued as a refund bonus the following day if 1st deposit is lost. 23 Extra spins on registration (max withdrawal is £100). No max cash out on deposit offers. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Ecopayz, Skrill or Neteller. Gamble responsibly.Available Countries Doesn’t Accept players from Ukraine
- 3 BEST: SLOT GAMESSlots MagicBonus Offer 100% up to €100 + 50 Spins Automatically credited upon deposit. Cancellation can be requested. First Deposit Only. Max. Bonus £50. Maximum amount of Free Spins is 50. Game: Book of Dead, Spin Value: £0.10. WR of 30x Deposit + Bonus amount and 60x Free Spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min £0.10) of the free spin winnings and bonus amount or £5 (lowest amount applies). Spins must be used and/or Bonus must be claimed before using deposited funds. Deposit/Welcome Bonus can only be claimed once every 72 hours across all Casinos. Bonus Policy applies.Available Countries Doesn’t Accept players from Ukraine
- 4King BillyBonus Offer Up to €2,500 + 250 SpinsAvailable Countries Doesn’t Accept players from Ukraine
- 5GunsbetBonus Offer Up to €300 + 100 SpinsAvailable Countries Doesn’t Accept players from Ukraine
📒 How iDebit Casinos Work?
iDebit facilitates electronic transfers, using your bank account to pay online in thousands of merchants around the globe, including iDebit Casinos. In order to get started, you need to verify that your bank is listed between the supported banks that operate with iDebit.
Here you can find more about iDebit and how to make payments with it:
✍ Opening a iDebit Account
Although you can use iDebit without registering with it, creating an account will provide you with more options. To open an account, go to the iDebit official website and click the Log In/Sign Up button. Under the tab New User, click the Sign Up button and proceed to fill in all the required personal details like email, name and surname and more. Keep in mind that you can use iDebit as a guest without completing the sign up procedure, but in this case, you can use it as a deposit-only method.
⏩ Making a Deposit via iDebit
Once you have found an online casino supporting iDebit and registering with it, follow these instructions to make a deposit:
- Go the Cashier and under the deposit methods choose iDebit as a preferred banking method.
- Enter a desired amount and log in into your iDebit account or use the Guest Checkout option.
- Proceed to choose your bank from the dropdown menu.
- Log in to your online banking by entering either your bank client card or username and your password.
- Approve your transaction.
⏪ Withdrawing Money via iDebit
Some online casinos will allow you to withdraw your winnings via iDebit, too. However, this service is available only to those users who have registered with it. Just visit the Cashier and under withdrawal options, choose iDebit as a preferred one. Follow the steps and specify an amount you want to clear from your account, enter your login details to access your iDebit account, choose your bank and approve the transaction. The funds will be sent from your casino to your bank account in a few days.
✅ Advantages of iDebit Casinos
- iDebit is a safe and reliable banking method that keep your sensitive financial details encrypted and you don’t have to reveal them to the online casino operator.
- Deposits made via iDebit are instantly processed, so you can have your funds in your account available for instant wagering as soon as you complete the transaction.
- All you need to make transactions via iDebit is an online banking account, so you don’t need a credit or debit card to deposit or withdraw.
- You can use iDebit without creating an account by choosing the Guest Checkout option but if you sign up for the service, it can function as an e-wallet letting you store your funds in your balance.
- Signing up with iDebit and making your payments from iDebit balance as well as transferring your funds from your casino to iDebit balance are free of additional charges.
❎ Disadvantages of iDebit Casinos
There are many advantages of using iDebit for online casino transactions, yet there are a few disadvantages we have to mention too. First of all, your deposits made via online banking with iDebit are charged with a $1.50 or £/€1 fee per transaction. Besides, sending money from your iDebit to bank account is charged with a $/£/€2 fee per transaction. Withdrawals via this method are not available to players from all the countries listed on the iDebit website and may take up to 5 working days.
⌛ Fees and Timeframe
Deposits using iDebit are processed instantaneously while withdrawals may take up to 5 days, according to the company website. There are no hidden fees in any transactions, but there’s a fee of $1,50 to make payments using iDebit and a fee of $2,00 to transfer money from iDebit to your bank account.
🖊️ Bottom Line
iDebit is an extremely popular casino banking method for Canadian players. This method uses your bank account to send and receive payments, almost free of charge. It functions similarly to Trustly and Citadel, enabling electronic transfers at low cost. Your payments are processed instantly, so you to get started right away, safely.
On the downside, iDebit casinos usually won’t process withdrawals using this method, although you may be lucky and find one that is able to do so. In that case, you can expect your earnings to arrive within 5 days, depending on the time that the casino takes to process your request. Here you will need to prioritize between speed and costs. Do you prefer faster withdrawals? Then you may want to choose another method. Do you prefer to wait and pay less for the transaction? Then you may want to go ahead using iDebit, because fees are extremely low comparing to other methods.
In any case, there are not many casinos accepting iDebit, like we would expect. I was surprised to find just a couple of brands accepting deposits with it, while most of them won’t allow players to withdraw using the same method. Still, you can find alternative processors that work in the same way. For more information, please check our casino banking page.