Boku casinos are similar to the “Pay for It” ones: both belong to the “Phone Bill casinos” category. They allow deposits straight from your mobile and you can pay the balance together with your phone bill.
Sadly, you can’t withdraw via Boku and an integration with Neteller involves high fees.
Boku is a mobile payments platform established in 2009 in San Francisco, California, which offers its services worldwide. Although it allows processing payments by mobile, it can be efficiently used both by desktop and mobile casino players. The service is not available at USA online casinos with fast payouts.
Here you will learn about this popular phone bill service catering to UK customers. We also list the best BOKU casinos out there, tested and approved by our team:
In this review you will find...
🚫 Best BOKU Casinos USA for 2023
BOKU is available in the US but not in the gambling market. Here you can find our top rated casinos with the fastest payouts, they don’t support BOKU transactions, but you can still find the most popular payment options available in the U.S.
- 1 Best Casino: OVERALLIgnitionBonus Offer Up to $3,000Available Countries Accepts players from United StatesWithdrawal Speed
Cashout Limits $10 – $9,500 every 15 min.Available Payment Methods
- E-wallets: N/A.
- Crypto: 24hs.
- Credit Cards: N/A.
- Wire: 5-10 days.
- BTC: Payouts in 24hs.
- Cashable bonuses.
- Poker, live dealer, casino.
- BTC: no cashout limits.
- Hot Drop Jackpots.
- 2 Best: BONUS HUNTERSCasinoMaxBonus Offer Up to $9,750 18+. New players only. Minimum deposit: $35. Wagering requirement: 40X. No max. cashout.Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 3 Best: BTC FAST PAYOUTSCafe CasinoBonus Offer 350% up to $2,500Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 4Casino ExtremeBonus Offer Up to $5,000 + $100 NDB First deposit bonus *Credit Card deposits are subject to different bonus percentage. Minimum deposit: $20 Bonus percentage per deposit: $20-$99.99 get 500% (+100% on Crypto) $100-$149.99 get 550% (+100% on Crypto) $150-199.99 get 600% (+200% on Crypto) $200+ get 650% (+ 350% on Crypto) Wagering: 10x D+B Max cashout: 5xD Maximum bonus amount: $5000 Only NP Slots allowed Max bet per hand: $10Available Countries Accepts players from United States
- 5SpinfinityBonus Offer Up to $9,000Available Countries Accepts players from United States
📑 How does Boku Work?
What Boku does is linking your mobile account and your casino account with an app. This means that there is no need for credit cards, bank account or e-wallets. Your payments are simply charged to your mobile by a carrier.
This platform is run by a team of entrepreneurs with expertise in web, mobile and financial services. It does not require creating any account which makes it very convenient.
Whether you have a postpaid or prepaid mobile phone, you can easily fund your casino account as long as there is enough money in it.
How to make Boku casino deposits + Pros & Cons
The company provides its services in over 75 countries via more than 300 different mobile network operators and has its offices in several world capitals.
🌍 In Which Countries is it available?
Boku as payment provider is available in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brasil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea (South Korea), Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, United Kindom, United States, Venezuela, Vietnam.
You won’t find Boku Casinos in jurisdictions where gambling is not regulated. So if that’s your case, don’t worry. We reviewed many casino payment methods for our users.
✅ Advantages of Using Boku
- Opting for Boku to fund your casino account means that you don’t have to to sign up with it. You won’t have to open a new account. There are no additional passwords to remember. It enables you to go right to the cashier’s and make your payments.
- The payment option uses the two-step authentication process which grants a safe banking experience. There’s no need for revealing financial information to the casino.
- Players who use prepaid mobile phones can easily control their bankroll as they can send only available funds to their account.
- On the other hand there are postpaid mobile phone users. They will be charged for the payments made to the casino by their carrier with a mobile service bill. This can be considered as some kind of a loan to some people.
- Another advantage of using Boku is that it sets daily limits of £30 you are allowed deposit to the casino. You can make a series of payments on a daily basis. Due to the tracking performed by Boku, you won’t be able to make further deposits if you reached £30.
⏩ How to Use Boku for Deposits
Once you have found a gaming venue accepting payments via Boku, select BOKU or Pay by Phone from the list of deposit options. The casino will redirect you to Boku’s payment panel and ask to enter your phone number and confirm the amount.
Only your first payment via Boku will require so. After you have provided your phone number once and confirmed it, it will be stored by the platform. You will receive a text message asking to confirm your transaction.
All you need to do is to reply by using “Y” in the text message without extra billing. The casino account will instantly receive the funds, as soon as you confirm your payment.
Before using Boku as a preferred payment method, you need to allow mobile payments on your postpaid mobile phone. If you use a prepaid mobile phone, make sure that you have enough credit so that you can make a deposit to the casino.
You can make Boku Payments on both smartphones and regular mobile phones as they require only SMS to confirm them.
⏪ How to Withdraw via Boku
Unfortunately, you cannot accept payments via Boku as it is a deposit-only method. To clear your winnings you will have to use another banking option.
⌛ Fees and Timeframe
Boku payments dont have extra charges, which means that you will not have to pay any additional fees apart from the deposit you have made to the casino.
Neither the casino you play at nor Boku will charge you a fee when carrying out your transactions via it. The whole amount you have confirmed to send to the casino will be available for wagering. However, if you want to use Boku for loading your funds to your Neteller account, you will charged a fee of 9% up to 45% per transaction.
🖊️ Bottom Line
Boku will provide you with a smooth depositing experience and it will make you stick to your budget due to the limits set by the service provider.
High-rollers will have to opt for another payment method as deposit of £30 per day will not be enough to suit their needs.
The bad news is that you won’t be able to use Boku to withdraw your casino funds. The good news is that you can use alternative payment methods in addition to mobile phone billing services.
You will need to take additional security measures like adding a password to your phone in case you decide to use this method. Locking your phone is always recommended. Even more in cases where you allow payments from your mobile.
All your payments will be processed in only a few seconds and there will be no additional costs.
Find an online or mobile casino which supports Boku to try it out and experience all its advantages.